why does this always happen?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts
52366 Nibs: 2,407
Posted on Nov 11th 2006  -  Subject: why does this always happen?
I'm in a tourney yesterday, waiting for decent cards and nothing comes up... i wait and wait and after 15 minutes i have to take a leak so i go. i come back and i'm up, i run to my pc to see AA going down the drain because i click the button just half a milisecond too late. i would have been better off if i hadn't seen that AA at all... damn i hate randomness sometimes. to make things worse a third ace did show on the turn... i would have been rich...
_________________________________ Fortune favors the bold!
29998 Nibs: 357
Posted on Nov 11th 2006
well this happend to me once too and Im pretty sure it happend to a lot of players. to prevent this from happening again I allways wait to go to the toilet in a break of an MTT. and just quit the ring game if I really have to go. grtz Orion13
Its hard to bluff someone whos not paying attention.
12198 Nibs: 5,201
Posted on Nov 11th 2006
The flipside of this is I had to take a leak in one of tonight's games, as I re-appeared in front of the PC I saw KQs staring back at me and jabbed at the CALL button before the timer ran down. What I didn't see was the amount of action behind me or how much calling was going to cost :-( Here's the flipside, flop KKQ, happy Welshy :-)
________________________________________________________________ Sometimes the fluffy bunny of incredulity zooms round the bend so rapidly that the greyhound of language is left, agog, in the starting cage.
21941 Nibs: 1,019
Posted on Nov 11th 2006
well this happend to me once too and Im pretty sure it happend to a lot of players. to prevent this from happening again I allways wait to go to the toilet in a break of an MTT. and just quit the ring game if I really have to go. grtz Orion13 I hate AA's myself, maybe it was just aw well that I didn't play those AA's... I might've gotten beaten by 2-9 off suit...LOL
***Live life to the fullest*** Nina Helmich
52366 Nibs: 2,407
Posted on Nov 12th 2006
ouch... the other way around is painfull as well...
_________________________________ Fortune favors the bold!
33929 Nibs: 8,041
Posted on Nov 12th 2006  -  Subject: why it always happens
because if it didnt then we all would be way to happy..........
joeboy777
38639 Nibs: 1,845
Posted on Nov 13th 2006
thats just murphys law mate
edmase
Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts

header

[close]