what is happening

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
89238 Nibs: 3,367
Posted on Dec 27th 2009  -  Subject: what is happening
ok so i have 1.5 k in a tournament starting with 1 k, at oen point in a 10 players table with about 6 sittouts, someone raises me , i call with k 8 suitted, down comes k q 6 , he raises i reraise him and he shuvs , i thing about it and say, ok he wanted o steal the blinds, at best he has a qeen with a low kicker, or the six suitted or something, i call, he turn q 5 , on the turn , bam! q :|, after a few hands, i had left about 400 chips, i get a k suitted shuv all in and get two callers after there were allready 4 players( the ones who were active in the pot) , i get two callers, the flop is j k q , turn 4 clubs, i was talking to my girlfriend, i bet all my money the river is a ace:)), river offcourse ace, of clubs, so i sayed i;m doomed, , he turns the flush made with runner runner clubs, and i was out, this determined me to decide stop playing at this site because i'm purely and simpy ldisgusted with what is happening
Posted on Dec 27th 2009
oh i wish to add thatthis is not a decission made after one unlucky card, i've been dealing for the last 2 months with all sorts of bad lucks taht simply look sf to me, like i get tow pair, i shuv all in ad he catches the flush , i get several trips, i get beaten by flushes made runnner runner and straight made the same after stupid idiotic calls, my aces get cracked 40% of the times , and i'm not talking in smalltime sng and cash tables i play just for fun, i don't even bother becoming mad about those , but in a mtt in wich i think every move, i wait the perfect moment and get burried to the ground everytime, i can't be happy about it, please tel me if you had such bad luck at poker tables
110789 Nibs: 5,876
Posted on Dec 28th 2009
sounds like a hard downswing.. :/
gl
Posted on Jan 30th 2010
hey guys, wanted to let you know i jsut hit a upswing lately, all the cards hit me , i'm doing preety good in tourneys, the site has been fair to me most of the times, feels good to see you can play again without the fear of the suckout
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]