WAS I IGNORED!!!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Oct 24th 2006  -  Subject: WAS I IGNORED!!!
tried to say hello to someone on a table during P.I$150 freeroll recently this person has posted some great articles giving advice for tornements, when i tried to tell them this and say hello i got no reply i felt a bit stupid and i felt even sillier when ,rattled i called a dumb bet and finished 14th i figure maybe he had his headphones and sunnies on or has superior skills and knew i would be bounced if i was ignored any way maybe I'm to nice for poker or maybe I'm advertising Ive only been online gaming acouple of months and it might be hard to watch a noob go up falling from the W.P.T!!!!!!! GOD BLESS the FOO KING l;ot OF US p.s have you seen the foo king
61974 Nibs: 2,732
Posted on Nov 13th 2006
I've never met the Foo King, but in his defense I try and not make too much of a mention to players I know when I see them online. I"ll say hi and a few other things, but I try and not show any other relations because of other players thinking of collusion. I know you weren't intending this, but he may have felt that if he responded to you other players might. Now, on the other hand he could be like me and turn off his chat once he is in the money. I do this to stay focused on my game. That is the one GOLDEN ability that I can do online that I can't in real life poker. I can't mute the noise in a live game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to break even this week. I need the money.
41317 Nibs: 14,414
Posted on Nov 13th 2006
I've never met the Foo King, but in his defense I try and not make too much of a mention to players I know when I see them online. I"ll say hi and a few other things, but I try and not show any other relations because of other players thinking of collusion. I know you weren't intending this, but he may have felt that if he responded to you other players might. Now, on the other hand he could be like me and turn off his chat once he is in the money. I do this to stay focused on my game. That is the one GOLDEN ability that I can do online that I can't in real life poker. I can't mute the noise in a live game. Well said and nicely put
My luck never end's
68436 Nibs: 3,028
Posted on Nov 13th 2006
I dont know , but alot of players almost newbies, thinks poker its war and have a really bad behavior. Dont worry about
Trankilo...
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]