Rate this Topic

Displaying #16-28 of 28 total posts First Previous  1 2 
13455 Nibs: 2,244
Posted on Apr 15th 2008
yeah patience is always good in poker.
ADAMRULZ
90961 Nibs: 2,418
Posted on May 6th 2008
Patience patience patience.. RULE nr 1 in tournys... Im a tournament player and noticed that ppl goes allin in first hands to double up and they do tripple lol too.. but then they go down..they dont get far in a tourny like that.. patience.. get good hands and play them right, good pre flop reaise and aggressive play when hit or a slow play.. depense.. that last longer lol.. I play most on merge network, and the high roll tournys.. play against great players.. as LTUFlawless, armbrust, BigbetJ and LeroyPage..  only player who i respect in tournys is LTUFlawless..great one! Ive leanred alot of these players about tourny play, learn more everyday playing against them.. Then we have a HU player on merge.. Bullitpete.. hmm what to say.. hes strategy on cash table works perfect! hes a big bluffer but ppl scared of him and has respect, that makes him winning most hands..when he bets or reraises.. I think, belive in urself, ur cards and ur feelings.. do not be scared ! Patience and a good play get u far! even if u dont get cards at start.. they will come!
BULLs, Wass BRL#20 Winners, February, 2008 * 7 x Wass BRL Champions *
93046 Nibs: 4,457
Posted on Jun 22nd 2009  -  Subject: French
First chek is there French players whit you on table When you get good cards raise litle, French will call Trap him they call everything :)
95567 Nibs: 863
Posted on Sep 14th 2009
The chips not lost as important, if not more important, than chips won.
60985 Nibs: 617
Posted on Oct 5th 2009  -  Subject: Need advice to getting to last table in tournments
   I find I can progress to the last 30% in any tournment I play. But I find I run out of chips in the blinds and am forced to play with what I have.  Do you suggest conservative play in the beginning then get more aggresive as I get closer to the end?  
89238 Nibs: 3,367
Posted on Dec 20th 2009
in tournaments, if you want to win big you will look and see that at one point you were lucky, no matter how good you play, you need some luck in a mtt , good luck to you all, and know that sometimes it jsut wasn't ment to be
Posted on Dec 20th 2009
gamble a little bit, don't shuv like iddiots with a 4 suitted, it will come 1 out of 10 times, the rest of the times, hit yourself upside the head, you were a donk, don't call raises with a 10 , unless they are suitted and you have in front of you a rashed player who can't wait , and how someone sayed in this post, patience patience patience :) , good luck at the tables
Posted on Dec 27th 2009
don't play pomker, play lotto, is the best way to win, if you win, graet, if you loose at least you didn't play to win , this comes after many bad lucks wich made me think that you can't win, no matter how good you play, the site allways shits on all your work
124366 Nibs: 8
Posted on Feb 1st 2010
I'm rather new to poker so I hope that my question is ok. I was looking at some of those online poker tips but they didn't improve my game as much as expected. I was wondering now if you could tell me some must-read books to begin with. Thank you very much in advance for the information.
124037 Nibs: 413
Posted on Feb 1st 2010
agreed with u ... when u lost patience/control u are done ...
NO GUTS NO GLORY !
93011 Nibs: 3,062
Posted on Feb 3rd 2010
you should have your own style from beginning, but allways you should develop something new and look on tooken effect from it
114053 Nibs: 1,353
Posted on Feb 8th 2010  -  Subject: Youre right!! But ..
First chek is there French players whit you on table When you get good cards raise litle, French will call Trap him they call everything :)Dont know why french players play that weak,  you can beat 95 percent of french but than you get monster badbeat With AA against 23 offsuit
Minipanda Batovcan FMMirets
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Mar 1st 2010  -  Subject: no
I have one suggestion.....if your playing in a large freeroll...5000 people say.......sit and watch for half an hour and half the people witl be gone.....let the all-in idiots fight it outNJo, patience yes! But luck is helping you only through an important hand or short term as you can't keep getting lucky AND beat the odds. For the rest... offcourse you need  skills and more then just the basics...you must be able to manipulate so to read your opponents, know your chances, position, startinghands not whole but it's more how much skills you have to play them all right... after  all you'll be much less predictable if you play loose but you must have skills to play that.
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #16-28 of 28 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]