tourneys and cash games withdrawls

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Feb 3rd 2007  -  Subject: tourneys and cash games withdrawls
This week i heard that if you play at Qpoker, the amount of points you must have to withdraw is crazy. if someone has more information about that i appreciate it if you let me know
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 6th 2007

This week i heard that if you play at Qpoker, the amount of points you must have to withdraw is crazy.

if someone has more information about that i appreciate it if you let me know

Email ( support @ qpoker.com ) for more details but it's not ''crazy'' if you deposit and play there won't be any problem. Plus most of those who were saying it was crazy were just playing freerolls and wanted to cashout out their winnings right away which you can't do at any poker rooms.

30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 6th 2007

This week i heard that if you play at Qpoker, the amount of points you must have to withdraw is crazy.

if someone has more information about that i appreciate it if you let me know

Email ( support @ qpoker.com ) for more details but it's not ''crazy'' if you deposit and play there won't be any problem. Plus most of those who were saying it was crazy were just playing freerolls and wanted to cashout out their winnings right away which you can't do at any poker rooms.

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]