Teams Tourrnament x Teams Challenge.........

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts
39984 Nibs: 4,167
Posted on Nov 21st 2006  -  Subject: Teams Tournament x Teams Challenge.........
What do you think about a Teams Tournament like this: Here goes my suggestion for another kind of teams challenge, maybe PI keep the current format and give to the other another name (goal to PI, everybody will enjoy this), think about, a broader formated one structured like soccer or footbal championships: First Roud: The Top Ten teams play some pre-qualifing tournaments games, the prize for this tournaments paid in Nibs (no cost to PI), could even be played in play money mode, but I bet all my chips that everyboby will play seriously due to the existence of the second roud. Prize Round: The 3 best qualified teams plays a FR , w/ the prize made of 3 individual freerools w/ different values to be played only by team members example: 1 classified team: U$600 FR 2 // team: U$300 FR 3 // team: U$150 FR I guess that this broader format will push the teams competitive spirit, first to reach a Top ten positon also giving the other teams a real chance to bet Canada's & Hands Across the Water that are allmost unreacheable today.
Cool Guy Hard To Die! ;-) - BR Rockets Team - Brazil Poker Team
66602 Nibs: 1,136
Posted on Nov 22nd 2006
Playing for nibs seems to be a good idea. Maybe there could be tournaments of all kind using nibs and winning nibs !
61974 Nibs: 2,732
Posted on Nov 24th 2006
Hey I'm up for any team rivalry tournaments. Something to unite the team community more. I like what you propose, and I have a few ideas of my own, but we'll just wait and see what PI does.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to break even this week. I need the money.
Posted on Nov 25th 2006  -  Subject: Post your ideas............
If we don't make a lot of noise asking for it they will never set up this game.......... They are blind to the income that this kind of tournament can generate to them, since many will start playing for real to get more Nibs......
69771 Nibs: 2,248
Posted on Nov 27th 2006
good idea
I talk so much everyone stopped listening a long time ago
70762 Nibs: 19,480
Posted on Nov 27th 2006
good stuff are always welcome
juniorBH
48267 Nibs: 3,787
Posted on Nov 28th 2006
There are a lot of small teams that would never get near Canada etc. What I would like to see is maybe 3 or 5 people per team to front up a challenge system where the ranking is based on wins and losses (much like soccer as mentioned by someone else).
SAMOH1 Play hard, play fair, always play to win
Posted on Nov 28th 2006  -  Subject: Samoah
That's the main point of this proposal............ qualifying tournaments, and latter, cash prizes tournaments, but the focused in the teams, not on isolated players, but even in the winning teams private cash prize FRs not all the team's mebers will play, only the better qualified ones........ If you think about isolated players, they allready are beeing rewarded by the poker nibs leaderboard...... For this you must be a high roller player..........
Posted on Dec 2nd 2006  -  Subject: It seems that our words was heard...
Talking to a PI staff bud I've got a piece of inside info that they are setting something for us, not at the proposed format due to lack of means of control the result at the poker rooms, I've been told that it's a very complicated issue, I guesss for security or software matters.......
Posted on Jan 18th 2007  -  Subject: Update........
Who knows? Maybe we will have good news soon.........
Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts

header

[close]