Pocket cards

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 60 total posts  1 2 3 4  Next Last
66434 Nibs: 360
Posted on Oct 14th 2006  -  Subject: Pocket cards
whats the best pocket cards to play with online games?
52025 Nibs: 3,689
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
i dont think there is a best starting hand cos ive lost holding AA/KK and QQ on many occasions, however when holding the rockets i feel invincible!!!
* * * * * let others come after us,we welcome the chase.
66522 Nibs: 1,162
Posted on Oct 14th 2006  -  Subject: i think all
when on the flop come your cards AA / KK / DD / JJ // ............
!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greetz JONNY BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36353 Nibs: 1,181
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
whats the best pocket cards to play with online games? All pockets are good depends how you played them and position My strategy is to call and wait for the flop
patience is the word
66305 Nibs: 1,530
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
Very true pockets are good depending on the flop, thanks
Its hard to tell if I,m Bluffing
66305 Nibs: 1,530
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
Very true pockets are good depending on the flop, thanks
Its hard to tell if I,m Bluffing
65406 Nibs: 663
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
Well considering his question the answer is pretty obvious AA ... Some people say that online is RIGGED .. (cry more) ... but the fact is that you just play alot more hands in a much quicker span in online than you do in home games... (Also people play hands like idiots and then get caugh trying to milk hands)
Liquid
66614 Nibs: 6
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
hi..i think that it depends the flop..but at pre flop..i think AA is the best one..
62365 Nibs: 565
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
whats the best pocket cards to play with online games? All pockets are good depends how you played them and position My strategy is to call and wait for the flop And thats that - well said. :))
Take It easy :))
66602 Nibs: 1,136
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
whats the best pocket cards to play with online games? All pockets are good depends how you played them and position My strategy is to call and wait for the flop This is very dangerous and your opponents will not respect you if you dont raise with a good hand (AA,KK or AK). You have to be aggressive so most players will fold and the only who will call is gonna be with a draw, like suited or AK, AQ...
62365 Nibs: 565
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
whats the best pocket cards to play with online games? All pockets are good depends how you played them and position My strategy is to call and wait for the flop This is very dangerous and your opponents will not respect you if you dont raise with a good hand (AA,KK or AK). You have to be aggressive so most players will fold and the only who will call is gonna be with a draw, like suited or AK, AQ... Dangerous maybe but there are more ways to play poker than full throttle, things can happen stooged ya can always get. statistically speaking (lol) your probably CorrEct (lol)
Take It easy :))
11435 Nibs: 1,546
Posted on Oct 14th 2006  -  Subject: Pocket cards
I like getting pocket cards...in tournament play the higher they are the better I feel about playing them in any position. When they are lower I will just call and hope I hit a set. I think pockets are to be played in diff. circumstances and one should never play them the same so that players dont get a read on you. Gimme pocket J's anytime though...how do you think I got my poker name :D GoldenJacks
GoldenJacks
61974 Nibs: 2,732
Posted on Oct 15th 2006  -  Subject: Starting hands
I am glad it really isn't as simple as you would like it to be. While I know that sounds a little harsh, think about it. If all you had to do is wait for your Pocket Aces (or whatever you think the answer is), then go all-in feeling 100% safe cause you're going to win the hand. What fun would poker be? Everyone would be waiting for those cards and when someone actually be everyone else would fold. You would win next to nothing and ho hum, now you have to wait another 80 hands until you get it again. *Shudder* But since that is the obvious answer that you probably don't care two bits about, I'll tell you what I have learned about playing Pok-rox. In early stages of ANY tournament where the blinds are very small and the avearge stacks are high, your Aces have a much greater chance of being called then later in the game. So obviously you want to be heads up with your Aces so being in position is very important. In fact in early rounds I would think it is more important than the bet itself. I know this will earn me alot of flack, but I honestly feel if I am holding Pocket Aces and have bad positioning preflop with about 5 people playing silly and going all-in I must fold. Yes I said it...I can fold Aces preflop. Be no means do I try and make that sound easy. I swear up a storm and usually do a little hand gesturing, but I have done it more than once in my Hold'em lifetime. Pay attention to your positioning, number of players, chip stacks, and gut feelings. THAT is waht makes poker the game we love to hate. The impracticallities, near impossibilities, the "oh my god you played that rubbish", as well as having a few winning moments where YOU played that rubbish and took out those Aces. I know this was little help to your question, but dang it felt good on this end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to break even this week. I need the money.
66364 Nibs: 1,193
Posted on Oct 15th 2006
its obvious that KK/AA/QQ/AK/AQ are important cards and really good cardsj, but the success of this hand depends on your style
PiPeJJ
64059 Nibs: 474
Posted on Oct 16th 2006
on a lot of sites u get the best hand when u r on the button u could have anything and make the nuts on the button
daniel weatherford
Displaying #1-15 of 60 total posts  1 2 3 4  Next Last

header

[close]