Invite Friends and Earn up to 250$ each!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #16-21 of 21 total posts First Previous  1 2 
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 29th 2008

I have a freind who wants to join Pokerinside.  He already has an betmost acct. and i believe he has money in cd poker.  he would like to transfer that money to betmost, but he wants me to get the credit of him joining pokerinside.  Does he have to open a new bet most acct?? 

thanks for any help, Mimigirl

If you friend don't have a PokerInside account yet he can simply join and put your username as referral and he will be one of your referral. He can enter is BetMost account he don't have to open a new account (as you can only have one account at BetMost Poker)

If you need more information don't hesitate to contact us.

43357 Nibs: 1,713
Posted on Jul 29th 2008
my friend has money at cdpoker(not alot, but some), how can he transfer it over to betmost???  I know it was easy when you first came over to betmost... but i was wondering is it still easy, and how would he do it???   Mimigirl
[IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/StormyLady_photo/MIMI1.gif[/IMG]
1884 Nibs: 58,944
Posted on Sep 14th 2008
my friend has money at cdpoker(not alot, but some), how can he transfer it over to betmost???  I know it was easy when you first came over to betmost... but i was wondering is it still easy, and how would he do it???   Mimigirl no.. they aren't allowing this anymore  
I.. am the BOOM!! in BOOMSHAKALAK!!
97252 Nibs: 718
Posted on Sep 25th 2008  -  Subject: good idea
Hallo! That`s a good news for me i`d like to refer people to Your site/ Thanx@!
107824 Nibs: 276
Posted on Apr 10th 2009
Is it still working? because my refferal got 300nibs and i didnt get nothing...
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 13th 2009

Yes it still working, you can see your referrals stats in your My Referrals section, please note that only POKER NIBS count which mean nibs from playing poker. Nibs from posting in the forums, profile etc don't count for the referrals stats. If you need anything to help you get some referrals just email us!

Displaying #16-21 of 21 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]