betmost fishes

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
89238 Nibs: 3,367
Posted on Jan 30th 2010  -  Subject: betmost fishes
ok so i played the pokerinside player, i waited all the tournament for spots and good cards, i got to 3.6 k , blinds 150 to 300, 43 left, 30 into the money, i get 10 10 , and all players fold before, i was  in the cut off, only 3 players left to act behind me with one sittout, so i think, ok , if i raise they either fold cause they have nothing or they have a marginal hand like q k , j k with in they'r dony head will be a good card to see the flop, so i didn't wanted that to happen, so i shuv knowing that these donks will call me with any a , and so they did , caller 9 k , called more than a third of his stack with a 9 , and gues what, river :) A, now the sad part, the donk came into the last 30 players with 15 k and donked it of wit a 10 offsuit after utg 3 beted preflop he reraised to 6.2 k and then the other one shuved with a q :)), the fish called and he was out , all i was thinoing, good job ipoker give the donkeys 5 dolars so they can donk of on cash tables
6664 Nibs: 617
Posted on Jan 31st 2010
1st I dont think you want them to call with marginals hands like KJ or KQ like you said because you are 50/50.. the edge youre getting by shoving there is fold equity. Now as for the A9 call i dont think its a very bad play you got a M of 9  with 3.6K and can shove with basically anything from this spot. Now for the 2nd play what were the blinds? it all depends of this..
93011 Nibs: 3,062
Posted on Feb 1st 2010
muguras if you are playing freeroll dont be mad on fishes, play hi limits :)
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Mar 13th 2010  -  Subject: how's this
How's this...I wanted to come back to PI but i'm multitabling and need PO or something or it's suicide so... I deposit $90 at Fulltillt and played rush for the first time cuz you play your FPP's free earlier. Not much to do with skill cuz as soon as ya fold you're on an other table. That means not the best man wins but the luckiest cards. After 3x loosing with KK against AA, and 2x with AA against JJ and AK(i was reraised allin by QJo and the guy makes a straight. At the end i went broke but for me it was all about PO so that was'nt the worst thing and i played the required points to get the licence. And now i think i don't get PO5 because i could'nt fill in a bonus code. I still filled in the bonus code in an open field but maybe it does'nt count.  That's what i'm sick about instead of the bad beats as $90 to go on here was a sacrifice and curiousity.  I WILL NOT DEPOSIT ANYWHERE FOR po CUZ IF IT GOES WRONG AGAIN............
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
124003 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Apr 8th 2010
How's this...I wanted to come back to PI but i'm multitabling and need PO or something or it's suicide so... I deposit $90 at Fulltillt and played rush for the first time cuz you play your FPP's free earlier. Not much to do with skill cuz as soon as ya fold you're on an other table. That means not the best man wins but the luckiest cards. After 3x loosing with KK against AA, and 2x with AA against JJ and AK(i was reraised allin by QJo and the guy makes a straight. At the end i went broke but for me it was all about PO so that was'nt the worst thing and i played the required points to get the licence. And now i think i don't get PO5 because i could'nt fill in a bonus code. I still filled in the bonus code in an open field but maybe it does'nt count.  That's what i'm sick about instead of the bad beats as $90 to go on here was a sacrifice and curiousity.  I WILL NOT DEPOSIT ANYWHERE FOR po CUZ IF IT GOES WRONG AGAIN............FullTILT .. like the name .. TILT ! I hate that plataform !
83392 Nibs: 1,339
Posted on Apr 26th 2010
Kind of a normal suck out, i mean try to not focus so much on these types of plays, focus on your hands if you played the best you could etc.
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]