Aways at Multi table tournaments

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
69771 Nibs: 2,248
Posted on Nov 18th 2006  -  Subject: Aways at Multi table tournaments
I think if people are away for the entire hour before the first break, their chips should be forfeited and distributed equally among all players left..Jus puttin it out there...I saw 2 people place in the money today and win at least $15. One of em won an all in on their big blind and ended up with a chip stack about 7 times what each rotation cost, so they were lokking good for a final table spot! this is unfair to the people who sat down for 2 hours and get knocked out by someone not even there.
I talk so much everyone stopped listening a long time ago
64331 Nibs: 1,002
Posted on Nov 18th 2006
It is fair
======================= Famous Poker Game Winner
18128 Nibs: 1,346
Posted on Nov 18th 2006
The Lady Lucky is a part of game! GL AT THE TABLE
Limit is a science, No-Limit is an art.
59780 Nibs: 780
Posted on Nov 18th 2006
How is it unfair? I'm not partial to people sitting out like that, but those two things are not the same. The site sets the rules that apply to any particular tournament, and if sitting out with a big stack is allowed - which it always is, then it has already been decreed that dong so is fair.
Cheers!
61974 Nibs: 2,732
Posted on Nov 18th 2006
The major problem here is actually in two things. One: The registration time for tournaments is grossly too long! Two: CD Poker has an interesting program. They don't eliminate players that are not active by the end of the first level increase, and they don't have an ante for higher levels. This allows SOME sitouts to actually make it to a paying spot. thus encouraging some players to use more than one account and let one sitout while they play the other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to break even this week. I need the money.
69771 Nibs: 2,248
Posted on Nov 19th 2006
The point I was trying to make is that it is unfair for someone to not even play a hand in a tournament and place in the money. I have no problem people getting a big stack and choosing not to play for how ever long, it's the people not even logged on that give me the shits
I talk so much everyone stopped listening a long time ago
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]