All in

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts
14584 Nibs: 1,289
Posted on Feb 8th 2008  -  Subject: All in
ok..your just not an all-in player.  But....here you are.....great hand after the flop...a sure winner....but nothing is ever a sure winner....your near the end....maybe 50 players left.....do you call this idiot that just bet you all in.....or do you fold that hand????
Don't argue with me...
1884 Nibs: 58,944
Posted on Feb 8th 2008
ok..your just not an all-in player.¬† But....here you are.....great hand after the flop...a sure winner....but nothing is ever a sure winner....your near the end....maybe 50 players left.....do you call this idiot that just bet you all in.....or do you fold that hand????Call obviously, If he's made it that far it's probably¬† just a bluff. 
I.. am the BOOM!! in BOOMSHAKALAK!!
63432 Nibs: 15,550
Posted on Feb 10th 2008
depends if he is real loose then mabee all in !! how committed are you ? how many hands can he beat you with ?what hands could he be drawing to? remember is better to let one hand go and end up in the money then all in and out before the money if he has more chips you only get 1 all in
sry bout dinner but i won 20 in the tourney
85226 Nibs: 260
Posted on Feb 12th 2008
Ruth, you have to analyze the player. It's very import analyze every move on the table,if the player is loose, you have to call.But, 50 left in a tournment, playing with a tigh player, thnik 5 times before call this all in ;D 
"proud to be a professional poker player"
65933 Nibs: 9,183
Posted on Mar 5th 2008
omg, this picture is terribleeeeeee
pokerinside fauvorite page
84951 Nibs: 1,558
Posted on Mar 5th 2008  -  Subject: does anyone now how to deal with the ai guys?
tips ate welcome
83616 Nibs: 1,821
Posted on Mar 5th 2008
well it depends. the situation you posted didnt give much detail, making it hard to answer. i cant tell, cause from what youre saying, im not even positive how strong my hand is.
42804 Nibs: 7,714
Posted on Mar 6th 2008
all in all in all in
Time To Play The Game
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Mar 7th 2008
How sure are we that its a winner?What exactly are we holding?What is the board showing?What was the action preflop?How has this player played against us in the past, and against others?How far are we from the money?Will we bust out if we call, be crippled, or still have a substantial chip stack?These are all questions that you have to ask yourself before you can make a decision, they are also necessary information for other players to have in order to help analyze what you should do in a certain situation. If you can't post some sort of hand information, it is all speculation on what you should have done. Every situation in poker is an "it all depends" situation. There is no right and wrong answer for each situation, they all depend on a series of factors that led up to the critical moment and how you interpret them. If you wish to get help for this sort of scenario, please post a more detailed explanantion for us to analyze.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
87528 Nibs: 786
Posted on Mar 7th 2008
Like somebody already said, you must analyse your opponent. If he has a huge stack, he may want to chase you of the pot while you have the winning hand.If the player is tight, for sure, try to guess what he could possibly have that has you beaten.Another thing, when there's 50 players left only, if you fold the winning hands, you will never be able to reach the highest places.You'll never be able to win a tournament without, on several hands, risking your whole tournament
Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts

header

[close]