Lancers - Teammates Wanted

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts
13612 Nibs: 96,991
Posted on Oct 11th 2006  -  Subject: Lancers - Teammates Wanted
I am looking to add a couple players to my team. Right now I am just getting it started and would like to make a team that will be competitive each month. Let me know if you would be interested in joining the team. Any one is welcome. Thanks Josh
Make Money, Not Friends at the Table
66305 Nibs: 1,530
Posted on Oct 11th 2006
Would not mind joining, but what does it involve, thanks
Its hard to tell if I,m Bluffing
62605 Nibs: 22,087
Posted on Oct 12th 2006
What's the beneficts of joining your team ? Will it be strong enough to worth it ? :P
Good Luck to all... If you aren't at my table :P
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Oct 18th 2006
Benefits of joining the team: You get to play along side two competitive players that have actually been winning and making money playing poker since they ventured into the online world. You get to join a team that is composed of solid players. People who do not contribute points will not be allowed to stay. As to what is involved in joining a team................ Simply play on CD poker at tables where you will accumulate points that will be changed into nibs (0.25 / 0.50 NL and higher are great places) and watch us climb the leaderboard. Both Josh and myself (I am excluded at the moment, since I am currently rebuilding my bankroll after a horrendous week and am stuck at $100 NL) can be found playing anywhere between .05 / 1 NL and 3/6 NL, which means we should have no problem accumulating points. We both play for fun, but are always trying to make money, which helps keep us sharp. All we need now are a couple teammates to help us climb the leaderboard.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
Posted on Nov 15th 2006
By joining this team you will be a part of a team that is trying to add members and get some team freerolls. If our team gets to ten members we will get some freerolls and other little prizes just as a team. All other percs and benefits come from PI and playing at the tables. The more you play the better off your experience will be. Look forward to some players joining the team.
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Jan 27th 2007  -  Subject: im sharp and willing to make money
So with a bit of serious play u make points, money and a team happy? so easy ! and does the team makes me happy as well??
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on May 1st 2007
Lancers are still looking for team members that will contribute monthly nibs. We are currently 3rd on the leaderboard and climbing to second. If you can prove that you are a worthy addition to our team we are more than happy to have you. We don't need thousands of nibs a month from each member, simply a consistent effort to helping the team total grow. Hope to see a few of you join.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
Posted on Sep 18th 2007
Team is now second overall and only behind Team Canada. All players are welcome. Have monthly tournaments, very active players and it is very worth your while. Message me if you are interested or if you have any questions about the team.
Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts

header

[close]