How many teams can I join?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts
4683 Nibs: 1,394
Posted on Oct 4th 2006  -  Subject: How many teams can I join?
I signed up for 2 teams months ago, back when nothing was really happening. I was just wondering how many teams we are able to join. I tried to join another team today and after I hit apply for league it said sorry, you can only have 1 team, although I already have 2. Another question is what is the maximum number of players allowed on a team? Obviously the more players you have on a team the better the chances of having more points for challanges, etc. I mean if the Yankees had 8 players in the outfield and the tigers only had 3, who do you think would win?
72307 Nibs: 730
Posted on Jan 3rd 2007  -  Subject: Team
Serbian Hawks team
Pokerman
28261 Nibs: 8,063
Posted on Jan 5th 2007
I don't think there's a limit on teams or amount of members. I'm not testing this today, but I think you have to quit all teams to join a new one. If you're a member of 2 teams, quit both and then join as many as you like before you get any new nibs for gambling. Don't hold me responsible for any results whatsoever.. ;)
61760 Nibs: 4,136
Posted on Feb 24th 2007
I signed up for 2 teams months ago, back when nothing was really happening. I was just wondering how many teams we are able to join. I tried to join another team today and after I hit apply for league it said sorry, you can only have 1 team, although I already have 2. Another question is what is the maximum number of players allowed on a team? Obviously the more players you have on a team the better the chances of having more points for challanges, etc. I mean if the Yankees had 8 players in the outfield and the tigers only had 3, who do you think would win? on the leaderboard I think only the top 50 players count......so there are the same amount of players on the field......and to answer your last question I think that the tigers would win.....I think they would win even if yankees had 50 players in the outfield......
77447 Nibs: 13,212
Posted on Apr 16th 2007
I signed up for 2 teams months ago, back when nothing was really happening. I was just wondering how many teams we are able to join. I tried to join another team today and after I hit apply for league it said sorry, you can only have 1 team, ... Hmm.. I made my own Team "Team Gamblers" and a few weeks later I decided to make a new Team or join another! Then the same message was written, you can only have one team! But as I had a look at other mambers of PI I wondered about them, because some are members in more then one team and some players are owner of more than one team! Thats a little bit confusing!
swissgambler ->Team Gamblers 3000
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Apr 19th 2007
According to PI, you are allowed to be a member of 2 teams, your countries and one other. If you enter a country on your profile, you are automatically added to that team, which creates a problem. For some reason the software will not let you join another team once you are on your countries team. The solution to this is to remove yourself from your country team. Then, find a new team that you would like to join and click the join link button. You will be added to this team and then you will automatically be readded to your country team. There you have it, easiest way to join 2 teams.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
77447 Nibs: 13,212
Posted on Apr 29th 2007
According to PI, you are allowed to be a member of 2 teams, your countries and one other. If you enter a country on your profile, you are automatically added to that team, which creates a problem. For some reason the software will not let you join another team once you are own your countries team. The solution to this is to remove yourself from your country team. Then, find a new team that you would like to join and click the join link button. You will be added to this team and then you will automatically be readded to your country team. There you have it, easiest way to join 2 teams. Did you prove that dingus???
swissgambler ->Team Gamblers 3000
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on May 8th 2007
It has been proven, yes. I did hear rumblings that PI only wants players to be on their Country team, however I have not seen any posts regarding that topic. Also, I am no advocating anyone to leave their countries team for good, only providing information that I have on the topic.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts

header

[close]