2 diffrent leaderboards!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
25741 Nibs: 13,081
Posted on Oct 17th 2006  -  Subject: 2 diffrent leaderboards!
Hi I have noticed that there are 2 diffrent leaderboards! Witch on is the right one? Does The Champions still exist? Or are thay excluded? http://www.pokerinside.com/teams http://www.pokerinside.com/teams/challenges/1-team-vip-challenge.html
--------------------------------------------------- Iam team manager of Team Scandinavia Alias on CDpoker: PalleMalmoe
13612 Nibs: 96,991
Posted on Oct 17th 2006
There is an overall leaderboard for the poker site that the Champions are continuing to dominate. However the Teams challenge the Champions have removed themselves from because they had many more teammates then the other teams and were uncatchable and it was becoming extremely unfair to the other teams. So they are no longer able to be a part of the team challenge for the $1000.
Make Money, Not Friends at the Table
Posted on Oct 17th 2006
There is an overall leaderboard for the poker site that the Champions are continuing to dominate. However the Teams challenge the Champions have removed themselves from because they had many more teammates then the other teams and were uncatchable and it was becoming extremely unfair to the other teams. So they are no longer able to be a part of the team challenge for the $1000. Well i don't understan how our team can have more points on the callange leaderbort that on the overall leaderbord?! should be the other ting around
--------------------------------------------------- Iam team manager of Team Scandinavia Alias on CDpoker: PalleMalmoe
Posted on Oct 18th 2006
Is there any PI staff who can look in to this?
65771 Nibs: 1,021
Posted on Nov 18th 2006
they will help u out i think
Darren Jackman
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Nov 19th 2006

Please email our support team with this query. They will check it out with you, thank you.

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]