Will Smiths Success Story And His Struggle To Reach The Top

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts
181383 Nibs: 10
Posted on Nov 11th 2014  -  Subject: Will Smiths Success Story And His Struggle To Reach The Top
Win in The Dog Track: Trifecta Stakes Can Make You Big Money Greyhound racing handicapping is rough enough when you're just trying to choose a winner in the dog track. That is why trifectas pay over Win, Place, Show or Quiniela bets. If you have been passing on playing trifectas because they cost more to hit, here's a trick that may assist you to break out of your rut and dare to win trifectas. It does require a bit more strategy and thought, but it's a meaning of love of winning trifectas more often. Firstly, a lot of people will say that - if you could choose a quiniela - you are able to choose a trifecta. Boy, do I wish that was accurate. I'm rather good at picking quinielas with 3 or 4 dog boxes. Picking trifectas with exactly the same amount of dogs, isn't so simple. For me and a great many other bettors, it's that third dog which gets you. You bet the 1/2/3 and the 1 and also the unconditional love in first and third with the 6 in between them for second. There goes your wager. Now, in case you had handicapped the race, determined that you like the 1/2/3 and 6 to be in the quiniela, you'll have made money on that wager. But deciding that you enjoy the 1/2/3 and 6 for the trifecta means you will need to spend $24 to wager a trifecta box. Well, you say, what is $24? Any trifecta will pay at least that and likely meaning of love more. True, but - and that is a rather significant "but" - only if it comes in. What should you miss three trifectas and then hit one that simply pays $200? With a box wager, you get half. And hitting one out of four is pushing it. Most bettors are lucky if they hit one or two trifectas a software. Thus, we're back to 3 dog cartons for $6, right? Well, that is not your only alternative. My favorite trifecta wager is a tri-vital love scale you vital two dogs over two other dogs, you will get more choices for your money. I don't want to spend $24 on a box, so here is what I do. That way, if it comes in 1/2/3, 1/2/6, 2/1/3 or 2/1/6, I accumulate. I have spent $8, not $24. True, I have just gamble 8 blends, however they're mixtures whom I think are somewhat more prone to come in than the remainder of the mixes with those numbers. Let us face it, sweet love quotes times when you bet four dog trifecta boxes, you are not as mad about two of the dogs as you may be about the other two. Why not give more weight to the two you want the most? Try this next time you handicap a race and find four dogs that you enjoy with two that appear more likely to take the quiniela. Make use of a good strategy to handicap and gamble the tri-key stake such as the one 's just showed
Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts

header

[close]