Why Women Leave Men The Shocking Truth About Why Women Lea

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts
181383 Nibs: 10
Posted on Nov 11th 2014  -  Subject: Why Women Leave Men The Shocking Truth About Why Women Lea
Why Do Internet Marketers Act As If We're Ignorant? "How did he do that?" you are likely wondering. Obviously, it wasn't selling $27 ebooks. Ewen is excellent at marketing big ticket items. "Ewen's so good that he's consistently among the top sellers during a lot of the big ticket product releases in the online marketing arena. John Reese, Mike Filsaime, Marlon Sanders, and several other people who offer big ticket items, readily share that Ewen is certainly one of their top affiliates. Marlon, that has courtly love endorsed any other products (other than his own) boldly backs Ewen's product. He not only did a video review, he did a 43 minute teleseminar where they analyzed some of Ewen's methods, and the reason why they are really so successful. Understanding Marlon personally, and the way much he cares for his affiliates and customers, that was enough to sell me. That's because I'm very protective of my customers. I have earned their trust, and deeply care what happens to them. lovely quotes saying that "No guy has the right to play with another's wishes." Many marketers, that will offer their subscribers anything to get a buck, don't seem to live by that rule. I do, and that i figure that is why a number of my subscribers refer to me as "The Most Trustworthy Man on the net." Just in case you're wondering if I offered a bonus when marketing Ewen's plan. The clear answer is yes. Because of marketplace pressures, from others offering love proverbs of "JUNK," I felt compelled to offer something too. In brainstorming, I came up with all the bonus of one years membership in my "Virtual & Real World Mastermind Group." This group meets every other Wednesday night via telephone. Any time I am speaking in a seminar, others even have a 2-hour get together at the seminar location. I didn't. I'm placing my customers in an organization of like-minded, serious, affiliate marketers, and after that easing live and virtual assemblies. In is it love we'll not just discuss matters Ewen instructs, we will discuss other affiliate marketing techniques that we have analyzed, together with the results. The prospective value with this is at least six-amount. Nevertheless, for the person who does nothing with it, the value is zero! I resent marketers that treats me like I have "dumb" stamped on my brow so much, that I just will not deal with my customers that manner. That's why I do not offer "crap" bonuses. That is the love las vegas I try exceptionally difficult to not work with hype. That's why I actually suggest some of my clients, who ask me about specific merchandise I market, NOT to buy them. Again, it all goes back to not toying with a different guy's fantasies... and additionally to treating people the way that you'd want to be treated. I hope this article really leads to you adopting a few of my doctrines. In addition, I hope that it causes you to stop and
Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts

header

[close]