pro crab

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Feb 12th 2007  -  Subject: pro crab
Yesterday isaw the final from a big tourney with on the final table(six remaining players) such as Tony G, Texas Johnny Hewston, and a woman named Pippy (last name i don't recall), a sweden guy and an other guy. It amazed me how loose Tony G playedand he was the first eliminated. but what i was stunned when i saw the lady(Pippy) went heads up all in with Q4, in a situation where she had about 1/4 or 1/5th of all the chips money in her posession and when she would loose, bring her opponent back in the game. Strange (and lucky enough) she did win thouhg. I have no clue why she did in my eyes such an ridiculous move and still don't understand. but we can see once again how a strange and unpredictable game poker is!!.........
29660 Nibs: 23,624
Posted on Mar 21st 2007
I watched it to and dont know why she did what she did,but she did win,with a little luck,which we all need every now and then!!
Posted on Sep 26th 2008  -  Subject: less Aces?
Every time i watch the live games on tv (mostly pro's but not all) i get the impression that in online poker an Ace comes up on the board more then any other card. I asked many players if it was me that had this though and all players i asked that question responded with "it's not you". Taking this under consideration i went paying attention how many times an Ace comes up in online poker. It turned out to be an average of 1 in 2 hands roughly an Ace comes up, and that's very much. Furthermore i concluded that for example KK wins almost any time in a live game against AQ or a hand like it, while in online poker you'll have to keep the pot small as an all in move with KK against  a hand with an A wins only half the time. I'm curious what your thoughts about this matter is...?
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Posted on Oct 25th 2009  -  Subject: Poker After Dark
I watched it to and dont know why she did what she did,but she did win,with a little luck,which we all need every now and then!!In the show Poker After Dark where all the top pro's play like Ivey i've seen it too. Not once but the whole show they played about every hand they got, and even raised with every rag hand like     7 2o       6 3o   etc...and that with 1.5 miljon dollars on the tables from the pro's own money.
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]