Tonight's Freerolls

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
102596 Nibs: 4,571
Posted on Oct 31st 2010  -  Subject: Tonight's Freerolls
I am still waiting on my tickets for tonight's freerolls? Has anybody else had the same problem? I have contacted PI support twice, but no reponse. Does anybody work here on a Sunday? I only hope that somebody turns up before 7pm or I won't be a happy bunny!!
Posted on Oct 31st 2010
Well thanks a lot PI, for well and truly effing me over!! What is the point of playing poker all week to then get screwed over by not being issued tickets to the freerolls? Its not as if everyone hasn't had them as all the tournaments have players registered. Well if there are no freerolls to aim for, then there is not much point in playing here!!! Thanks
93046 Nibs: 4,457
Posted on Oct 31st 2010  -  Subject: HEY PI
AND I WANT TO THANK I WAS MADE 27 NIB LAST WEEK, BUT STILL CANT REGISTRY TONIGHT FOR BRONZE AND COPER, NICE WORK, NO POINT TO PLAYE ON THIS SITE NO MORE
68030 Nibs: 12,188
Posted on Nov 1st 2010
AND I WANT TO THANK I WAS MADE 27 NIB LAST WEEK, BUT STILL CANT REGISTRY TONIGHT FOR BRONZE AND COPER, NICE WORK, NO POINT TO PLAYE ON THIS SITE NO MORETake easy, man. You will have tickets to next week freerols. :)
Ривер – Скала, о которую разбиваются надежды
Posted on Nov 1st 2010
AND I WANT TO THANK I WAS MADE 27 NIB LAST WEEK, BUT STILL CANT REGISTRY TONIGHT FOR BRONZE AND COPER, NICE WORK, NO POINT TO PLAYE ON THIS SITE NO MORETake easy, man. You will have tickets to next week freerols. :)Thats not the point though!! If you have earned the nibs for the tournaments, you should receive the tickets!! Also if you play everyweek what is the point in having extra tickets? I should have received 6 tickets, which are now worthless unless I don't play for a week which kinda defeats the object? Live chat is useless too!! Since I have had NO response to my emails, I thought I would try the live chat as it is saying that it is available. Alas when I click on it, I am given a form to email with!!!! FFS!!!!
Posted on Nov 1st 2010  -  Subject: :(
It is not problem will i recive ticket, but the problem is becuse i wait hole week to play those tournaments and try to earn $. But every week some problem whit PI and BM, one week didnt pass whit no problems. And then they send me email at 2:00 oclock, to ask whitch week i earn NIB :), but help come too late.. like always Last post on, ty PI on nothing
25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Nov 1st 2010
Hey Guys, The Payment period for Oct 22nd-Oct 31st didn't end until after the tournaments took place. As always tokens are issued 24-72 hours after the payment period ends.   Good Luck at the tables!
Posted on Nov 1st 2010  -  Subject: yea right
but how to qulifie for yeterdey tournament, i sow people did that????
25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Nov 1st 2010
Players don't always use the tokens the same week they earn them. Some are busy or prefer to play other times. So those were people who qualified two payment periods or three payment periods ago.   Good luck at the tables!
Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]