Referral Freeroll - You Must Register NOW !

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 18 total posts  1 2  Next Last
111992 Nibs: 9,530
Posted on Aug 6th 2011  -  Subject: Referral Freeroll - You Must Register NOW !
It's about to begin soon. But only if 4 more players register. Is everyone forgetting about it or does really noone qualify. Come on Folks, let's join it. There's 10 places paid and  10 players needed for the freeroll to take place. That would mean guaranteed ITM Finish.   Check Your BetMost account for a ticket if you have referred people to PI. This is the most lucrative private freeroll I know of, so dont miss out !  
108194 Nibs: 6,331
Posted on Aug 6th 2011
  ) NOW ITS FULL))   im in, but its only 3 places
www.TravelTilt.net- TILT-EURO-TRIP starts in aprile 2012
112482 Nibs: 2,658
Posted on Aug 6th 2011
LMAO What the hell is wrong with this freeroll?) In June 10 min players and it was cancelled with only one missing player. In July they made it 15 min entrants for some reason wiith top 10 getting paid, now - min10 and 3 paid. The trickiest freeroll ever GL everyone
I can't even spell pokre
68030 Nibs: 12,188
Posted on Aug 6th 2011
Hi, my russian buddys . I m in :). Kroce vsem sosat mne shampanskogo :0
Ривер – Скала, о которую разбиваются надежды
Posted on Aug 6th 2011
LMAO What the hell is wrong with this freeroll?) In June 10 min players and it was cancelled with only one missing player. In July they made it 15 min entrants for some reason wiith top 10 getting paid, now - min10 and 3 paid. The trickiest freeroll ever GL everyoneAgree buddy. I had 5 tickets. That will by 4 time whwn I registred- before all freerolls was canseled :(
Posted on Aug 6th 2011
LMAO What the hell is wrong with this freeroll?) In June 10 min players and it was cancelled with only one missing player. In July they made it 15 min entrants for some reason wiith top 10 getting paid, now - min10 and 3 paid. The trickiest freeroll ever GL everyoneAgree buddy. I had 5 tickets. That will by 4 time whwn I registred- before all freerolls was canseled :(Nu bilety-to vozvraschayut, esli narod ne nabralsya. Prosto zadolbali oni shamanit' - to tak, to edak vyvernut( Nu i struktura prizovyh dolzhna vse zhe byt' more friendly, % 50 polya chtoby v prizah... A tak peresidet' polovinu i uletet' proigrav runner runner stritu s 2 pair - eto real'no obidno. Very ul, mate
I can't even spell pokre
Posted on Oct 8th 2011
3 hours to start 5 more players needed If u have a token - come and play
I can't even spell pokre
Posted on Oct 8th 2011
3 hours to start 5 more players needed If u have a token - come and playI m in. Hope this time we will play...
Posted on Oct 8th 2011
Practically every month we have 10 players in this freeroll, but  with 15 minimum it is played only once in 3-4 months. Pokerinside should change the minimum number of players in this freeroll from 15 to 10. The payout structure should be friendly too (at least 6 places paid with 10 players in the tourney. All paid - is a very good option too, for it is not a usual tournament, but the one which is meant to reward members to refer people to Pokerinside.)
I can't even spell pokre
133817 Nibs: 2,465
Posted on Oct 8th 2011
Practically every month we have 10 players in this freeroll, but  with 15 minimum it is played only once in 3-4 months. Pokerinside should change the minimum number of players in this freeroll from 15 to 10. The payout structure should be friendly too (at least 6 places paid with 10 players in the tourney. All paid - is a very good option too, for it is not a usual tournament, but the one which is meant to reward members to refer people to Pokerinside.)I agree. I've never received a token myself, but I keep refeering people, and someday I'm sure I'm in. Looks hard to fill up the spots for this tournament, I've seen several posts in the forum about it. 10 minimum with at least 5 places paid should motivate more players to do some affiliate work for PokerInside.
I just love PokerCashForFree...
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Oct 11th 2011

I understand your point guys, the thing is that we have a many referrers that don't want to play this tournament therefore its get even hard to fill it up. Requirements are SUPER easy as well, at least one depositing players in the previous month(new signup) If we notice that its not getting filed up for a few weeks we will definitely look into it but right now I think this tournament is played most of the time.

2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Oct 11th 2011
I understand your point guys, the thing is that we have a many referrers that don't want to play this tournament therefore its get even hard to fill it up. Requirements are SUPER easy as well, at least one depositing players in the previous month(new signup) If we notice that its not getting filed up for a few weeks we will definitely look into it but right now I think this tournament is played most of the time.Here's an idea that might help & "liven" things up for the monthly reward mtts... Take the Fantasy 1 & the Refferal RF & pool them together & call it PI monthly rewards #1 with a prize pool of $1000, paid out to the top 10. (never a problem with not enough players) Take the Fantasy 2 & new player fr, pool them together & call it PI monthly rewards #2 with a prize pool of  $600, paid out to the top 10. Or my favourite... Take all four monthly mtts & make one super mtt with a prize pool of $1500 called PI's monthly Reward. Just the optics of a prize pool of $1500 will attract more players, when posted on the BestMost lobby, new players will want to be involved as well. Top 10 paid in this as well. You might ask, what about the other $100 monthly, well that would be for an annual mtt for the winners of each monthly, 12 winners playing for $1200, winner take all! Just a thought...
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jan 6th 2012
I understand your point guys, the thing is that we have a many referrers that don't want to play this tournament therefore its get even hard to fill it up. Requirements are SUPER easy as well, at least one depositing players in the previous month(new signup) If we notice that its not getting filed up for a few weeks we will definitely look into it but right now I think this tournament is played most of the time.Here's an idea that might help & "liven" things up for the monthly reward mtts... Take the Fantasy 1 & the Refferal RF & pool them together & call it PI monthly rewards #1 with a prize pool of $1000, paid out to the top 10. (never a problem with not enough players) Take the Fantasy 2 & new player fr, pool them together & call it PI monthly rewards #2 with a prize pool of  $600, paid out to the top 10. Or my favourite... Take all four monthly mtts & make one super mtt with a prize pool of $1500 called PI's monthly Reward. Just the optics of a prize pool of $1500 will attract more players, when posted on the BestMost lobby, new players will want to be involved as well. Top 10 paid in this as well. You might ask, what about the other $100 monthly, well that would be for an annual mtt for the winners of each monthly, 12 winners playing for $1200, winner take all! Just a thought...Well another month goes by & nothing has changed! Look at the pay-outs for the Fantasy Free rolls is top 3 again? The 3 forums (PI, PF, & IN) are dead or under attack from miffed-off former members...Danish players dumped from BM after convoluted emails saying that it might not happen, because they might or not apply for a licience...  The only thing that is the same is the lack of communication & customer service!  What are newsletters for? BM changes table set-up & pay-outs for all mtt's & tells no one? New conditions on the VIP mtt's not posted anywhere on BM's site?  PI forum has offers that are no longer in effect, but won't close or post that they are over & staff wonder why they get so many complaints?
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Jan 22nd 2013
So guys anyone knows when is the next RF taking place? I noticed the token in my account and I know it's a very good opportunity to make some bucks at BetMost poker...
The real railbirds poker team
66346 Nibs: 1,942
Posted on Jan 31st 2013
cant answer your question but contact online support they should help
stewzom
Displaying #1-15 of 18 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]