pokerinside player freeroll

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-11 of 11 total posts
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Jun 11th 2010  -  Subject: pokerinside player freeroll
Does the pokerinside player freroll only run once aweek..if so i don,t know what i ever will do with all the tokens i have for it.
Moosie102
99323 Nibs: 1,224
Posted on Jun 11th 2010
send me 1 token
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Jun 11th 2010
Save them for bad times! ;)  There was a time when I tried to unsubscribe this player token because the player freeroll is after midnight for me. I can't play it everytime. It screws my night if I play it. The answer I got was, save them for poor times. lol... They are right, because I need it now more than ever. It is just a time issue.   I would be happy if they some time would change the time for player freeroll or run it twice, well one at a nice time when I can play, 19.30 - 21.30  betmost lobby time.
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jun 11th 2010
Save them for bad times! ;)  There was a time when I tried to unsubscribe this player token because the player freeroll is after midnight for me. I can't play it everytime. It screws my night if I play it. The answer I got was, save them for poor times. lol... They are right, because I need it now more than ever. It is just a time issue.   I would be happy if they some time would change the time for player freeroll or run it twice, well one at a nice time when I can play, 19.30 - 21.30  betmost lobby time. Well here's a thought, how's about PI do what they used to do back in the "old dayz" when they had the 3x$350 that ran on Sundays?  PI wouldn't be able to add to the prize pool, but what if they ran 3x$250 on Sundays & call them PI Player's NA & SA, PI Player's Europe & PI Player's East. Run them in Prime times for each zone. If a member has a pile of Players ticket they can use them up playing when ever they can?  PI then could run the Metals, Fantasy's, New member's & The referral on Saturdays.  PI could even take $150 from the Prize pool for the Gambler's (why not make all BM's FRs the same prize pools, $100 each, like the PC & JP...lots of non-PI players in it too) & split it up between the 3 Player's to make them $300 each?
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Jun 12th 2010  -  Subject: yes i agree
Yes i agree its time for Pi to step up and think about everyone on here not just one time zone...slpit it up like mother was saying and give everyone a chance to play.
Moosie102
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Jun 12th 2010
Save them for bad times! ;)  There was a time when I tried to unsubscribe this player token because the player freeroll is after midnight for me. I can't play it everytime. It screws my night if I play it. The answer I got was, save them for poor times. lol... They are right, because I need it now more than ever. It is just a time issue.   I would be happy if they some time would change the time for player freeroll or run it twice, well one at a nice time when I can play, 19.30 - 21.30  betmost lobby time. Well here's a thought, how's about PI do what they used to do back in the "old dayz" when they had the 3x$350 that ran on Sundays?  PI wouldn't be able to add to the prize pool, but what if they ran 3x$250 on Sundays & call them PI Player's NA & SA, PI Player's Europe & PI Player's East. Run them in Prime times for each zone. If a member has a pile of Players ticket they can use them up playing when ever they can?  PI then could run the Metals, Fantasy's, New member's & The referral on Saturdays.  PI could even take $150 from the Prize pool for the Gambler's (why not make all BM's FRs the same prize pools, $100 each, like the PC & JP...lots of non-PI players in it too) & split it up between the 3 Player's to make them $300 each?That would be something.   Hmm... fantasy, leaderboard and ultimate league used to be at saturdays before. I think there were opionons about the time back then. I miss the ultimate league! It would be cool if it would be set up again. I would def make a depo and play it. I liked the league when I found it. lol   But I do believe the players freeroll could be splitted in 3, and $300 is good money anyway.. it is bonus money if you win. :) If it would be possible it would be great.                
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
131973 Nibs: 354
Posted on Jun 18th 2010
w sumie racja
70383 Nibs: 20,048
Posted on Aug 1st 2010
I dont see the players listed for next week. Is it still on or has this been taken away also? We were informed of the changes for the medals Nothing was stated about the Players so I hope its still part of our membership of using PI!   Please inform
Steel69
96016 Nibs: 2,356
Posted on Aug 1st 2010
yes, PI please explain what is going to happen to player freeroll, because there is no player freeroll in scheduled tourneys?
STeam
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Aug 2nd 2010

There won't be any Player freerolls anymore, we have added the prize pool of the Player Freeroll + All metals freerolls together and re-organize the new freerolls structure.

85915 Nibs: 12,268
Posted on Oct 9th 2010
What hapens to all the player freeroll tokens? Any chance I can use the tokens for other freerolls?
Displaying #1-11 of 11 total posts

header

[close]