My Idea for the Freerolls!!!

Rate this Topic

Question: Do you think this is a good idea?

1. FANTASIC, GREAT, IT'S THE BOMB!!!
Click Here to Vote
2. It's good, but it needs a tweek
Click Here to Vote
3. Don't know , Don't care
Click Here to Vote
4. Freerolls suck, put the $$$ into sponserships
Click Here to Vote
5. You're a wacko, leave it as is
Click Here to Vote

Total Votes: 38

Displaying #16-24 of 24 total posts First Previous  1 2 
68636 Nibs: 2,243
Posted on Nov 14th 2006
I too agree with registration times. Is there any way you could sort it so reg starts an hour before the game? That way a lot more sit outs are likely as you may register on the Sat before forgetting you are meant to be somewhere else etc..
- Raise?? -
48267 Nibs: 3,787
Posted on Nov 15th 2006
Sounds like a good idea, I like quality versus quantity
SAMOH1 Play hard, play fair, always play to win
58690 Nibs: 552
Posted on Nov 15th 2006
i agree
hdcmp
11722 Nibs: 616
Posted on Nov 16th 2006
Too complex, means 3 arguments on 3 separate continents about best time to play. Don't care when freerolls play as long as it's not 2-3am here in the UK. I think too many people chase after free money, no wonder I've won nothing in poker for the last 8 months, too many fools entered to go after the free cash.
CD Poker - No Deposit Yet, 200+ Points Earned
66280 Nibs: 360
Posted on Nov 17th 2006
And yes maybe bigger weekly freerolls could go down all right i assume you mean c.d poker , it would be good if i was able to play more than just $250 freeroll on party poker that happens at 5:30 am here any way god bless the fooking lot of us ( do you know the foo king ???)
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Nov 17th 2006
Too complex, means 3 arguments on 3 separate continents about best time to play. Don't care when freerolls play as long as it's not 2-3am here in the UK. I think too many people chase after free money, no wonder I've won nothing in poker for the last 8 months, too many fools entered to go after the free cash. There's nothing that complicated about it! A time can be set that would make it easier than the way it's set-up now. One poll for Euro players, One for the far east, and one for north, south america. Get out and vote for your favorite time winner takes all! The rest of it falls right into place for the monthly which polling can set the time for that one too. I do like the new system, but I can see it being unfair to players from europe and the far east. I can easily jump into all the tournaments which I can't see many others from places other than N.A. So I came up with this idea to make it an (closer to) even playing field. The idea with posting it is to help fine tune and present it to PI as an alternative to the present set-up. I'm not bitter about criticism, but some sort of input would be appreciated. If you want free nibs post elsewhere!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
68713 Nibs: 517
Posted on Nov 21st 2006  -  Subject: good idea
Good idea
Boby
64350 Nibs: 613
Posted on Nov 22nd 2006
AS A RETIRED OLD FART . THE DAILY FREE ROLLS ARE MY WAY OF BUIDING UP MY BANK. IT ALSO GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO INSTEAD OF TALKING TO THE OLD BATTLEAXE . SO IF IT IS WEEKLY WHAT DO I DO FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. WHY IS IT THAT , WHEN PEOPLE SIGN UP . THEY KNOW THE RULES AND TIMES . ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY COMPLAIN. IF THEY DON;T LIKE IT CHANGE SITES
71959 Nibs: 500
Posted on Dec 29th 2006
FANTASIC, GREAT, IT'S THE BOMB!!! (
Displaying #16-24 of 24 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]