My Idea for the Freerolls!!!

Rate this Topic

Question: Do you think this is a good idea?

1. FANTASIC, GREAT, IT'S THE BOMB!!!
Click Here to Vote
2. It's good, but it needs a tweek
Click Here to Vote
3. Don't know , Don't care
Click Here to Vote
4. Freerolls suck, put the $$$ into sponserships
Click Here to Vote
5. You're a wacko, leave it as is
Click Here to Vote

Total Votes: 38

Displaying #1-15 of 24 total posts  1 2  Next Last
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Oct 20th 2006  -  Subject: My Idea for the Freerolls!!!
This is a post I've been spreading around the forum here. I think it's the best way to solve the freeroll problem! This is it here, please read, vote and comment on it. Maybe we all can make this work better!!! Well I got a compromise, How's about scrappin' the daily and taking all the freeroll $$$ divide it up in to 3 weekly tournaments with start times that could make everyone happy! Maybe the North American could start at 21:00 est on a Wed. and the Euro's could start at 12:00 est. to 16:00 est on Fridays or Saturdays and the Aussie's what ever god awful hour is best for them ;) (sister and bro-in-law are Aussies) Saturday or Sunday (for them). That way every one has a tournament. These would be feeder tournaments for a monthly tournament for everyone who makes the final table (or top 20?). So if you haven't followed we would have 12 tournaments a month with $600 payout in each that would leave $3000 to put up for the monthly. PI also could award tickets to said monthly for whatever they see fit (ie: refferals, top players, best post, or just being a "all-round nice guy;) !!) or you could use nubs to purchase tickets to the tournaments (Also just a thought, how's about posting stats for who's winning these tournaments with a winners freeroll at the end of the year)
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
64972 Nibs: 501
Posted on Oct 20th 2006  -  Subject: monthly
i think the monthly table part has some very interesting possibilities
m n v
47663 Nibs: 3,075
Posted on Oct 20th 2006
Well, the idea is not bad, I recognized the same probs and i hate to stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning. This is kinda frustrating when u have to work later and dun get any sleep. Splitting it up like this would be an idea, but i guess there are some people that think its not fair for all - because u wiont have the same number of participants in each freeroll and for some1 its easier to reach the cash and advance because there were only a few players. This would be something to be discussing when we realize that freeroll split like u proposed.
mein deutscher blog: http://pokergame.pl/myPG2/zedmaster84/ my english blog: zedmaster84.blogspot.com
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Oct 20th 2006
I figure that if you want to stay up, you can play any or all of the $600 freerolls, but you can only qualify for the monthly once. The option to use "nibs" to buy-in give even "fish" and lower level members a chance to play into the monthly with out having to wait. Less people will be "away" with the higher pay-out levels and the chance to play the monthly for the "real big" pay-out. Overall it's a win win for everyone and raises the quality of play in the tournaments. After all this is a reward for good (?) play for members and to move the freerolls to a single time be it "Euro" friendly or North American friendly someone will feel leftout (downunder) so setting up the 3 tournaments in "friendly" times to all with the higher payout at NO MORE COST to PI makes sense! Higher level members could have a tournament set aside for them if you re-distribute the payouts to $500 for the 3 and set aide $2000 for the monthly that would still leave $2200 to set up weekly tournaments. Anyway you slice it up it's still free!!! ;)
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
67319 Nibs: 8
Posted on Oct 23rd 2006  -  Subject: good ideea
This is a post I've been spreading around the forum here. I think it's the best way to solve the freeroll problem! This is it here, please read, vote and comment on it. Maybe we all can make this work better!!! Well I got a compromise, How's about scrappin' the daily and taking all the freeroll $$$ divide it up in to 3 weekly tournaments with start times that could make everyone happy! Maybe the North American could start at 21:00 est on a Wed. and the Euro's could start at 12:00 est. to 16:00 est on Fridays or Saturdays and the Aussie's what ever god awful hour is best for them ;) (sister and bro-in-law are Aussies) Saturday or Sunday (for them). That way every one has a tournament. These would be feeder tournaments for a monthly tournament for everyone who makes the final table (or top 20?). So if you haven't followed we would have 12 tournaments a month with $600 payout in each that would leave $3000 to put up for the monthly. PI also could award tickets to said monthly for whatever they see fit (ie: refferals, top players, best post, or just being a "all-round nice guy;) !!) or you could use nubs to purchase tickets to the tournaments (Also just a thought, how's about posting stats for who's winning these tournaments with a winners freeroll at the end of the year)
66822 Nibs: 2,004
Posted on Oct 23rd 2006
Sounds good to me. The monthly game should be great. Sam
Good Luck at the tables Sam Vice Captain UK Poker Team http://www.ukpokerteam.co.uk
66840 Nibs: 420
Posted on Oct 23rd 2006
way to complicated but any more free cash is always welcome
Pokkka
17065 Nibs: 334
Posted on Oct 23rd 2006
My vote is FANTASIC, GREAT, IT'S THE BOMB!!!
There is not badly that by well come not!!!
65712 Nibs: 1,783
Posted on Oct 23rd 2006  -  Subject: ho
The matches are good, but it has much people that nor are of forúm. It has that to give a skill very it is crowded. But on the inside nivel is good. The match is disputed gives to play = P It was valid
Tom
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Oct 23rd 2006  -  Subject: Thanks for giving land down under a mention
And yes maybe bigger weekly freerolls could go down all right i assume you mean c.d poker , it would be good if i was able to play more than just $250 freeroll on party poker that happens at 5:30 am here any way god bless the fooking lot of us ( do you know the foo king ???)
64331 Nibs: 1,002
Posted on Nov 11th 2006
It is adopt
======================= Famous Poker Game Winner
16508 Nibs: 754
Posted on Nov 11th 2006
leave it like it is
William Gutierrez.
21304 Nibs: 1,140
Posted on Nov 12th 2006
it's great but i think something need to be change with it....like changing the time for registration so that there will be less sitouts...though i myself am a sitout..lol
66280 Nibs: 360
Posted on Nov 12th 2006
way to complicated but any more free cash is always welcome
69170 Nibs: 1,499
Posted on Nov 13th 2006
Great Idea!
Displaying #1-15 of 24 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]