Anyone Interested in a Private Tourney at HP?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Feb 7th 2007  -  Subject: Anyone Interested in a Private Tourney at HP?
I've set-up a NL $10-1 buy-in at Hollywood poker for Feb 18th at 10am est. It'll have 1 rebuy and no addons. The password is Betty (my mother's name) Hope to see a big turn out and maybe PI would be willing to look at adding some nibs if we can get a enough traffic!!! Good Luck All!!! Oh ya I forgot, the tournament name is msquatch52
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
14874 Nibs: 12,035
Posted on Feb 8th 2007
I would be interested in that....it might be cool if PI could add something too it...would be cool too get some tourneys sponsored again...I would prob play more touneys at CD or Q as well if they helped by sponsoring some extra money and nibs....just a thought!
~~~~~~~~~~~Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course - the distance between your ears. ~Bobby Jones
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 8th 2007

You may have already see the Online Tournament Schedule it's still ''under construction'' but we will soon add many tourneys at our poker rooms!

Posted on Feb 9th 2007
You may have already see the Online Tournament Schedule it's still ''under construction'' but we will soon add many tourneys at our poker rooms! Yes, but why not get an early start, generate some traffic and have some fun while we're at it!! I thought if we can get enough people that it might get thing rolling along faster. And if it's "under construction" why did we have that bunch of tournaments a couple of months ago? I figured that HP has the private section, this forum is for "Private events and Freerolls" and if enough people sign up, maybe, just maybe PI would see that it be benifical to get more involved with the next one? What can it hurt? Eh, Simon? PS: Mom condition is now grave, If you folks don't see me for a while you'll know why!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
75059 Nibs: 290
Posted on Feb 9th 2007  -  Subject: sound good to me
this sounds good to me but i would have to downlaod yet another poker room...mhmmm
Posted on Feb 15th 2007
I'm sorry folks, I've had to cancel the tournament. Mom passed on this morning and I don't think that I'll be in any shape to play this weekend!! It's for the best, mom health had failed and she was being kept alive on IV. That's not how she wanted to live. That's for your prayers and I'll be back soon and we'll try this thing at HP another time!!
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]