After getting a High Roller?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 15 total posts
60332 Nibs: 9,086
Posted on Dec 26th 2006  -  Subject: After getting a High Roller?
What kind of advances will i get after i climb into the VIP Level "High Roller"? for me i can´t see any...and thats very little for the difference between a Shark and a Highroller! same thing is between a Semi-Pro and a Shark! So what are this Levels for?
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Dec 26th 2006
You get shown the secret handshake and get the key to the executive washroom! ;)
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
52366 Nibs: 2,407
Posted on Dec 26th 2006
Well, i think you get a Pokerinside t-shirt or cap or something :)
_________________________________ Fortune favors the bold!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Dec 26th 2006

You will receive a PokerInside t-shirts and the more you climb better the prize is. If you have any suggestions for prize or benefits for VIP Level don't hesitate to email our feedback team ( feedback @ pokerinside.com ) Thank you.

Posted on Dec 27th 2006
hm...nice.a t-shirt...hm yes ,i have a suggestion and yes i wrote it to your team... there should be at least a freeroll for each vip level! and the answer was....who expected?!..: We're working on something for that VIP level.... so let´s see what will happen...
Posted on Dec 27th 2006

We have already asked our higher vip members ( above HighRollers ) and most of them don't want a freeroll but if many members ask I'm pretty sure we will come up with something but understand that most of them are already making plenty of money from the leaderboards etc.

Posted on Dec 28th 2006
ok,maybe you are right but i´m not interested (yet) what a "Proffessional" or a "Wizard" thinks about freerolls! sure they are not interested into freerolls with 2000 other members,where they could win 150$... but i was talking about sharks or highrollers,which i think would be sure interested for a nice VIP-Freeroll for there level! and also i suggested this to ( feedback @ pokerinside.com )...
Posted on Dec 28th 2006
ok,maybe you are right but i´m not interested (yet) what a "Proffessional" or a "Wizard" thinks about freerolls! sure they are not interested into freerolls with 2000 other members,where they could win 150$... but i was talking about sharks or highrollers,which i think would be sure interested for a nice VIP-Freeroll for there level! and also i suggested this to ( feedback @ pokerinside.com )... Ya, I'd take another freeroll, but I'd rather have the old BTB or rakeback better!!! People that are at Pro or Wiz levels don't usually play for the "pittance" that is involved in a freeroll. I think (maybe) a monthly tournament for the "creme de la creme" of PI (ie; freeroll winners, top players (LB1+2 winners), top refferal board, best thread) should have thier own special tournament with the top players being sent to a pick your own WPT event or something of that sort! Let's get the colours out!!! PI RULES!!! ;) :) :D
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Dec 28th 2006

Seriously guys email all these great suggestions to our feedback team ( feedback @ pokerinside.com ) Your ideas are great , sharing them with us would be awesome.

64263 Nibs: 31,055
Posted on Dec 28th 2006
squatch for the win
Posted on Dec 28th 2006
lol,Simon...we are sharing it with you....and i think there is no better place to place it than here!!! 1 little mail to your ( feedback @ pokerinside.com ) brings nothing....but the sound of many is better here...
Posted on Dec 29th 2006
squatch for the win Msquatch in 08, He's great, mate!!! That'll be my slogan for my Presidental run in 2008!! Opps, you gotta be "Born in the USA" dang!! PS: Hey Simon, I do email support, but people power works much better!!! PSS: Just so my "fans" can keep count, the freeroll bounty just keeps flowin' . this week been fantasic. At CD with PI's freerolls I've got a 3rd, 4th, 10th, 13th, then last night even with mom dragging me away a lot, I got 303rd and 136th at PP's Canadian Freeroll. Not too bad a week, It'll probibly go back to the old middle of the pack Squatch once the Holidays are over!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!!
Posted on Dec 29th 2006

lol,Simon...we are sharing it with you....and i think there is no better place to place it than here!!!

1 little mail to your ( feedback @ pokerinside.com ) brings nothing....but the sound of many is better here...

Most of our staffs are working 10hour/day on emails, deals, cashouts, payouts, website, administration etc etc etc so sending them a little email will notify them of your ideas instead of having them looking all around the forums since they are really busy giving all the members the best services. I personally send them your ideas since they don't look here everyday but I can't do it all the time so emailing them is a good options in my opinion :)

Posted on Dec 30th 2006
lol,Simon...we are sharing it with you....and i think there is no better place to place it than here!!! 1 little mail to your ( feedback @ pokerinside.com ) brings nothing....but the sound of many is better here... While 1 little email does nothing, it's like voting, you gotta post your ballot to make it count!! So once you posted an idea and start getting replies to it, refine the idea and then submit it! It worked with the freerolls and the Leader board freeloaders, all of which was changed for the better by these forums and ALL OUR INPUT!!
68764 Nibs: 1,201
Posted on Dec 30th 2006
ok,maybe you are right but i´m not interested (yet) what a "Proffessional" or a "Wizard" thinks about freerolls! sure they are not interested into freerolls with 2000 other members,where they could win 150$... but i was talking about sharks or highrollers,which i think would be sure interested for a nice VIP-Freeroll for there level! That would be a great idea ^^
Mess with the BEST DIE like the rest
Displaying #1-15 of 15 total posts

header

[close]