Qpoker can improve

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Feb 1st 2007  -  Subject: Qpoker can improve
I play at Qpoker most of the time because i can't be linked to CDpoker. the graphics are not very cleat though . At the moment i play cash games but when i was new i played for funtoo. In that case it seems to be a circus due to the issue that everyone can refill their playchipsunlimited and therefore everyonecalls with everything and goes all in with every hand regardless the junk they are holding. I hpoe they do somrthing about that
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 1st 2007

QPoker are always trying to improve their room so if you have suggestions or ideas don't hesitate to contact them.

63599 Nibs: 4,417
Posted on Feb 2nd 2007
Well what do you expect at play money tables.
live free love life and play poker
Posted on Feb 2nd 2007

Well what do you expect at play money tables.

You can't expect much I guess ;)

70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on May 6th 2007  -  Subject: learn
Well, i think we all have had to learn and i think most of us did that with play money. these days i don't do that anymore because i have to much fun taking money in poker play, but ya understand my point now
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Posted on May 7th 2007

Once you start playing at realmoney tables ... its REALLY hard to go back playing with playmoney!

64488 Nibs: 1,057
Posted on May 11th 2007
I NEVER played at any playmoney-table. When I started my pokercareer I played freerolls and started playing buy-in MTTs a few months later. I don't think you can learn anything by playing for playchips. People play a lot different when it's real money. I also read some articles and books to improve my game. Playmoneypoker is wasted time in my opinion. Just my 2 cent.
________________ Patience is power
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on May 17th 2007
Say on QPoker there is Webmoney?
Posted on May 17th 2007

Say on QPoker there is Webmoney?

I don't think they use Webmoney but they do have moneybookers , Click2Pay , FirePay etc. If you need more details on what options you could use to deposit on their site don't hesitate to contact them via email. I would suggest you to use moneybookers if you can.

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]