POKERROOM download problem HELP

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
75746 Nibs: 2,283
Posted on May 1st 2007  -  Subject: POKERROOM download problem HELP
hi all, I downloaded Pokerroom from here; but I registered a big problem; in fact I never received the activation code by e-mail. For this reason I'm not able to play there. Please I need help!!!!!! Thanks Danilang My username there is : Texyrena
Mauro
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on May 1st 2007

You need to email PokerRoom Support for this so they can re-send you an activation code. Also here a quick reminder since I saw few posts like this one..

From our Forum Rules & Guidelines;

RULE NUMBER 1: If your post relates to your individual pokerinside account in ANY way and you have an issue, concern or problem with it, you MUST email support @ pokerinside.com rather than post the issue on our Forum. We do not want to have a Forum filled with questions and concerns about YOUR sponsorships, YOUR account balance, or anything else that pertains to your account. Those issues are for email support.

Thank you and as I said email PokerRoom Support so you can fix this as soon as possible and there shouldn't be any problems.

75746 Nibs: 2,283
Posted on May 2nd 2007
Hi, I only let you know that my account at Pokerroom is activated; I need to re-create the account: My username there is : Texyrena1 Rgds Danilang
Mauro
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on May 2nd 2007

Oh ok, well please email such information to our support team as it's directly concern your personal account at PokerInside.

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]