Poker Stars problem.

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Jul 19th 2007  -  Subject: Poker Stars problem.
Hi fellow Poker players. I have a problem when playing on Poker Stars, and before I contact their support I thought why not ask here first, and see if someone else have the same problem. My problem is that after a little time of play my connection gets really slow, and it takes ages for the software to react on my inputs. Mostly it says something like 94% connection, but it also drops to 60% and less sometimes. Its weird cause when its worse, I have several hands where it seems that I take ages for my decision (and sometimes I even have to re-connect), but I've never noticed anyone complaining about it. Even when I apologies for it, no one answers back to me, as if they don't notice. But they must, I guess????? Someone else with slowness problems on Stars? I must say its the only Poker room that act that way for me. Bye.
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts

header

[close]