Pacific Poker stealing money

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-11 of 11 total posts
114751 Nibs: 1,009
Posted on Sep 11th 2009  -  Subject: Pacific Poker stealing money
Not long ago with the help of Poker Inside I’ve deposited $33 on my Pacific Poker account. I also received $8 from Pacific Poker as a bonus on my first deposit. I was actually surprised and glad with that, for I usually play low limits and that made a sufficient bankroll for my game. So I had $41 on my account. I played 2 double or nothing 2$ SNGo’s, one I lost, the other one I won. Several days later I logged in my account again and found out that I have only $16 on it! Right away I asked a Live Support operator about missing money. They said that they are “not sure” what has happened to my account and promised to review it and email me. I was very upset with that. I waited for 2 days and got no response from Pacific Poker Support. So I wrote once again to Live Support: Ekaterina: Hi! Can you please tell me where did money go from my account? Arlene J.: please note that the bonus funds were credited to your account in error Arlene J.: this is due to the promotion that was offered to our members that assisted them in moving up a status level Arlene J.: when the points were credited, it created a problem which caused your second part of the bonus to be credited to your account Ekaterina: I've deposited $33 where is it???? Arlene J.: one moment let me review your game history Ekaterina: and what bonuses are you talking about??? I only got $8 on my first deposit!!! Ekaterina: so, I had $41 and now only 16 Ekaterina: what has happened? arlene J.: I am reviewing your account Arlene J.: it is taking a bit longer than expected Arlene J.: would you like me to email you with an update? Ekaterina: I want my money back Ekaterina: I don’t understand where did it go and why Ekaterina: I suppose that pacific poker is stealing money from players Arlene J.: I understand that, please allow me to review your account so that I may advise you of the status of your funds Ekaterina: the day before yesterday a manager told me the same Ekaterina: no e-mail till now Ekaterina: how long I must wait to get my money back? Ekaterina: this is unacceptable Arlene J.: I am sorry for the inconvenience Ekaterina   Then this operator promised to email me in an hour with the update, and in my turn I promised to have this “inconvenience” posted on every poker forum I find. 7 hours have passed and still no response…  So if Pacific Poker stuff doesn’t care to keep their promises, I surely do.
anntiemo versus Pacific Poker
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Sep 11th 2009

Its strange, lets not jump onto conclusion too quickly here. There is probably and explaination to this give them 24hours to reply to you. We will see if we can find any information as well as its the first time we have hear such thing.

Posted on Sep 11th 2009
Its strange, lets not jump onto conclusion too quickly here. There is probably and explaination to this give them 24hours to reply to you. We will see if we can find any information as well as its the first time we have hear such thing.More than 72 hours passed since I first notified the support about this problem. No money, no answers, nothing... Is there an  explanation to this? I'm sure there is. Since I don't pay tonnes of rake I am not a valuable player and I must be ready to face the fact of money missing from my account, my inquiries being ignored by Pacific Poker support etc. This is the only explanation I see...Well, it is fair enough, isn't it
Posted on Sep 12th 2009
I still have not got ANY emails from Pacific Poker support! I contacted Live Support once again: You are now chatting with 'Golda' Golda: Welcome to  Live Chat! We are glad to be of service. My name is Golda, I see you are having a little difficulty, Let me assist you! you: Hi, have u found out what happenned to my account? Golda: Can you please explain to me Ekaterina the problem you are experiencing please ? you: it is the 3d time i explain this promlem( the money is gone from my account. I had about 40 and now only $16 Golda: Have you requested a cashout from your account ? you: no you: never you: I only deposited once Golda: Ok Ekaterina you: i know that u will only promise to email me with update... Golda: One moment please while I look into this matter for you Golda: Ekaterina thank you for holding Golda: Did you receive an email from our support team on the 9/11/2009? you: no I don't think so you: what was in it? Golda: This email was sent to inform you that since making your deposit of $33 dollars, you went on to play games on the site. This took your balance down to $16.00, therefore your balance is correct. you: What??? Golda: As the matter was forwarded and then further reviewed Golda: Feel free to review this information by clicking the My Profile tab then clicking Game History. you: What exactly took my balance to 16??? two 2$ SNG???? you: u must be kiddin me Golda: As stated in the email Please note that I have reviewed your account and I write to inform you that since making your deposit of $33 dollars, you went on to play games on the site. This took your balance down to $16.00, therefore your balance is correct. Golda: I can advise you that should you require any further assistance to please contact our support department via this email address support@pacificpoker.com you: please resend me that email you: I still can't understand what happened Golda: One moment please you: I've played only 2 2$SNG and that's all Golda: Deposit $50 or more  between Friday (00:00 GMT) and the next Thursday (23:59 GMT) in any given week and you’ll be eligible for the following Saturday’s $1,000 Depositors Freeroll. Then just register under the 'Multi Table' tab and play for free!  You got it. Deposit every week and you could be raising a share of $1,000 every week…for free. you: what games and on what site are u talking about??? Golda: Ekaterina thank you for holding Golda: Ekaterina I will have that email resent for you Golda: As I mentioned to your earlier you will need to contact the support department as they are the relevant department to provide with this information Golda: Also Feel free to review this information by clicking the My Profile tab then clicking Game History. you: I have done it several times!!!! Golda: Ok you: U KEEP ON FOOLIN ME Golda: Thank You for chatting with me, Is there anything that I can assist you with further?  you: U HAVE NOT HELPED you: U GAVE ME NO INFO you: AND U LIE Golda: Please contact the support department for further assistance in regards to  your query they will have your history reviewed for you Now there are no bonuses and levels -- I PLAYED GAMES!!!! Two $2.50 SNG  took my balance down to $16.00!!!! This is ridiculous!!! One of them I won... I do not know what GAMES they are plaing. I need help. Maybe PI support could look into this, I'll email them and ask for help. For I have not played any games at PP except for these 2 SNG, I accuse Pacific Poker of STEALING MONEY from my account.
25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Sep 12th 2009
Hey,   Please post a screenshot of your gaming history on Pacific Poker.   Thanks!
Posted on Sep 13th 2009
Hey,   Please post a screenshot of your gaming history on Pacific Poker.   Thanks!I made several screenshots of my game history, one in each game type - Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha hi/lo, Stud, Stud hi/lo - all indicating that I have NO recent history for these games. SNG history screenshot shows my two $2.50  double or nothing tournaments and MTT history shows 1 played freeroll. I do not know how to post pictures here, but I can email these screenshots anytime, as well as money transfer screenshots to prove my words.
72530 Nibs: 7,337
Posted on Sep 14th 2009
You say you played two $2.50 stg's.Thats $5.00 from $33.00=  $28.00   If you won,is that $12.00 you win?? If so,then maybe they accidentally removed $12.00 to make your account at $16.00,instead of adding the $12.00 which would make your account balance $40.00. Dont know its just a possibility,and im sure there not too anxious to admit when they screwed up with an account,whereas it may open up for a lot of discussion on hundreds of others.Anyway GOODLUCK.
Do it right the first time...
Posted on Sep 14th 2009
anntiemo: $41 - $2.50 (lost) + $2.50 (won) - $0.50 (rake) = $40.50 Pacific Poker Einsteins: $41 - $2.50 (lost) + $2.50 (won) - $0.50 (rake) = $16 Yesterday I sent my gaming history screenshots to Pacific Poker support. No response. More over, I have not received the Pacific Poker support team email from the 9/11/2009 that "Golda" promised to resend to me. They lie and keep on ignoring me. That's the Pacific Poker way to treat their customers.
Posted on Sep 14th 2009
They have returned money. Without explanations, without apologies... They have simply returned what they have stolen. Make conclusions... I feel offended and I do not want to play there again. I wish Pacific Poker good luck in stealing money from someone else next time.
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Sep 15th 2009

Glad to hear it as finally been fixed.

114936 Nibs: 1,632
Posted on Nov 15th 2009  -  Subject: This happened to me too
Hi just came across this post and should be able to help, I also had this problem, shortly after getting my bonus from pacific poker i got a email saying i cleared my bonus and they had deposited money to my account, then i got another email saying a mistake had been made that i hadnt cleared my bonus it was a error on their side and the money had been removed, unfortunately when i checked my account i realized they had taken too much (how did i know this ... on my old computer their software ran too slowly so i only played on their site 3 times as i could only run 1 table at a time so as i was planning to get a new laptop i decided to wait till i got it and then play there, so i knew exactly how much i had) so i contacted support and talked to them via live chat, she could see no problem, said they had deposited money but withdrew it as it was an error on their side, and that transaction was showing up ok on their side, so i asked them to look into my player history as this would clearly show money missing as i had only played a few hands and things wouldnt add up, she asked me to leave it with them and they would be in contact in 48hours,and gave me $10 for having this problem.  when they didnt get in contact i got back in touch after four or five days, and on this occasion they said they see the problem they had actually taken too much, so they refunded my account.  I got my sponsorship on the 24/08/09 and the problem happened about 2 weeks after this.  unfortunately my computer broke only a couple of weeks ago and i have gotten a new laptop as i had saved my chat with support to a file on that computer, and now no longer have it, so i would suggest getting back in touch and asking them to review your player history
Displaying #1-11 of 11 total posts

header

[close]