No sponsorships recieved yet......................

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
78815 Nibs: 1,288
Posted on Jun 30th 2007  -  Subject: No sponsorships recieved yet......................
Hello i have not yet been offered any sponsorships on a site that i can actually claim. i have already signed up to the big sites before knowing about pokerinside. if i can maybe be given a small sponsorship on red kings or inter poker or royal card club or bodog, i havent signed to those yet i would be very appreciative, i can prove that i am worthy of at least a small sponsorship to show how i can play thanks for your time
Peace from the beast
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jun 30th 2007

Unfortunately, for now we are only offering sponsorships at CDPoker and PartyPoker for new players. But in the near future we might add some other rooms where we will be able to sponsors our members. If you need further information or have questions about sponsorships don't hesitate to contact our support team.

79984 Nibs: 390
Posted on Jul 1st 2007
id like to be sponsorship on other rooms that it isnt cdpoker or partypoker
Alea jacta est.
78815 Nibs: 1,288
Posted on Jul 1st 2007
thats very unfortunate, i already signed up to party poker and cd poker before i knew of this site..
Peace from the beast
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 1st 2007

Sorry to hear that ... but rest assured that we are working hard to get poker rooms where we will be able to sponsors our players.

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]