FatBetPoker Withdraw Problem

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
112823 Nibs: 831
Posted on Feb 25th 2010  -  Subject: FatBetPoker Withdraw Problem
Hello. Some months ago, I received the FatBetPoker Sponsorship of €20. After playing quite a lot, I want to make a withdraw. Live support was unnable to help me or give me any usefull information. Can somebody tell me: 1. Is the initial sponsorship (20€ from PI) withdrawable? 2. I've never made a deposit. What can I do to withdraw my money into my bank account? 3. If I have to make a deposit, are there any other conditions to make my withdraw? or can I withdraw my winnings and my deposit without playing more? 4. Anyone here ever made a succesfull withdraw with them? Thank you.
I'm all-in!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 25th 2010

Hey I will try to answer you question..

1. Yes.

2. If you want to cashout to your bank account usually to cashout to a specific method you need to have deposited with this method first or do it.

3. There should not be any requirements if you deposit your own money before you can cash it out. (Ask FatBet Poker support to see if there is any, but I doubt there is)

4. Yes. I did and it went pretty smooth.

If you need more information or help please email us at support @ pokerinside.com

112823 Nibs: 831
Posted on Mar 2nd 2010
Hi, thank you for your quick and complete response. After reading it, I made a deposit through Moneybookers, waited 5 days (they require 5 days between the last deposit and a withdraw), and then made a withdraw (including the initial bonus) without any problem. The system worked fine. They just need to improve their Live Support.
I'm all-in!
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]