card generators

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts
41860 Nibs: 1,743
Posted on Jul 10th 2007  -  Subject: card generators
Dear simon can please provide the companies that handle the security for the card generator on featured poker sites, especially qpoker. i wanna make sure everything is on the up and up
LOTB
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 10th 2007

Simply email QPoker's Support and they will provide you all the information you need on this matter.

26454 Nibs: 1,122
Posted on Jul 14th 2007
Simply email QPoker's Support and they will provide you all the information you need on this matter. Dear PI Simon why I can't downloads Qpoker from PI website?Blank site Qpoker?
Go All In if u got pockets AA ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Posted on Jul 14th 2007

Not really sure I suggest you to email our support team ( support @ pokerinside.com ) so they can look into it and make sure you can download it.

41860 Nibs: 1,743
Posted on Jul 23rd 2007  -  Subject: dead link
Simply email QPoker's Support and they will provide you all the information you need on this matter. i tried its a dead link
LOTB
Posted on Jul 23rd 2007

On QPoker website if you click on Integrity you will see:

Fair Card Shuffling

Our software uses sophisticated shuffling algorithms to ensure that each hand is dealt randomly. Also, Qpoker Poker software uses the Rand pseudo random number generator (RNG). The Rand RNG uses a large entropy seed source to guarantee a truly "random" number in every aspect of the shuffle. We make sure our RNG is as complex as possible to ensure that the integrity of our software can never be questioned.

I don't know if there's any ''brand'' of cards generator but if it's the case the only way to find is by emailing QPoker or using their LiveSupport, visit their website for more info.

80707 Nibs: 4,381
Posted on Jul 29th 2007
From the website Fair Card Shuffling Our software uses sophisticated shuffling algorithms to ensure that each hand is dealt randomly. Also, Qpoker Poker software uses the Rand pseudo random number generator (RNG). The Rand RNG uses a large entropy seed source to guarantee a truly "random" number in every aspect of the shuffle. We make sure our RNG is as complex as possible to ensure that the integrity of our software can never be questioned. And I believe that they are part of Digital Gaming Network. Any more than that I can't help you with.
ciao for now
Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts

header

[close]