why do people who pre downloaded cdpoker b rewarde

This topic is currently LOCKED! No new posts or ratings are allowed!
Displaying #1-14 of 14 total posts
66434 Nibs: 360
Posted on Nov 27th 2006  -  Subject: why do people who pre downloaded cdpoker b rewarde
why cant people who preloaded cd poker qualify to anything, this is unfair as we are valuable members and 99% of the time real money players, is there anyway we can get bonuses or other incentives similar to leaderboard etc or random bonuses?
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Nov 27th 2006

We got 2 other rooms at the moment where you will be able to earn poker nibs, QPoker and Poker.com. And for predownload thing it won't change its how it is because of rules sorry. But as I said you can play at QPoker and Poker.com and you will receive nibs once your account is verified.

34101 Nibs: 2,399
Posted on Nov 27th 2006  -  Subject: Nibs
This sucks all the site you have added except Qpoker I already belong to, not fair at all. This only encourages newbies to join PI and no benefit for people whom have played for sometime.
Ouch Bad Beat Again!
6056 Nibs: 161,327
Posted on Nov 27th 2006

Well that's one reason you shouldn't go ahead and downloaded a bunch of sites based on mediocre deals :P Cause then you miss out when good sites such as PI offer great deals. Also, you only need to have one set-up from PI to benefit anyways :P

"Tip of the day" "Your first instincts are better than 95 percent correct if you're a poker player. That's because your first instinct comes from all the training and practice and skills that you've learned over the years."
Posted on Nov 30th 2006  -  Subject: Nibs
I've been playing online for a few years. I have'nt been surfing for freebies,just get bored and need to see something new to play on.
Ouch Bad Beat Again!
63599 Nibs: 4,417
Posted on Dec 5th 2006
I am happy playing the PI freerolls at CD. The first weekend I played there I made about $5 in the freeroll, and turned it into $130 and am still playing with someone else's money. Might not be much but it sure beats paying for it.
live free love life and play poker
5075 Nibs: 284
Posted on Dec 8th 2006
I feel your pain. I belonged to pokerroom.com for years but not one red cent has been sent my way from PI due to preloading. I cant do anything about it and I hate cdpoker. Better luck next time.
Thats right... . Shut up.
Posted on Dec 9th 2006

I feel your pain. I belonged to pokerroom.com for years but not one red cent has been sent my way from PI due to preloading. I cant do anything about it and I hate cdpoker. Better luck next time.

We got plenty of others rooms and more to come! Im sure you will find one you like.

71223 Nibs: 850
Posted on Dec 13th 2006
I agree. We should be able to collect Nibs for those who downloaded prior to signup.
Bluenorth.
Posted on Dec 13th 2006  -  Subject: WOW
Don't hold your breath.Cause it can never happen.
Ouch Bad Beat Again!
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Dec 16th 2006
The answer to the problem is quite simple actually: Change the following: Your name Your address Your email account Your mailing address Your social security number Your neteller, firepay, etc. account Your gender Your height Your weight Your middle name Your security password reminder Your password Your account number Your bank account number Your hair colour Your hair Your weight Your height Your wife / husband Your dogs name Your dog Your car Your job Your relatives, friends, acquaintences, coworkers Once you have completed the above, you can dowload CD poker from PI Simply enter all your new information, transfer your BR and just like magic, you are a new player to PI. :) :) :) :) :)
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
Posted on Dec 16th 2006  -  Subject: Cute!
LOL!
Ouch Bad Beat Again!
24446 Nibs: 2,051
Posted on Feb 6th 2007  -  Subject: pre download
i totaly agree,i've played at cd for 3+years a long time before pi existed,why shouldn't i get the full usage and opportunites as someone who is a nb.
mathew labrash
Posted on Feb 6th 2007

i totaly agree,i've played at cd for 3+years a long time before pi existed,why shouldn't i get the full usage and opportunites as someone who is a nb.

Because you need to have download the software by us for the first time ever on your computer in order for PokerInside to track your account and give you nibs. But I strongly recommend you to deposit at QPoker, with the 999% deposit bonus upto 999$ using bonus code: 2007

You will start earning nibs as you would do on CDPoker and plus it a HUGE deposit bonus!

Displaying #1-14 of 14 total posts

header

[close]