waiting for 3 days now. cashout still pending.

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
20938 Nibs: 5,018
Posted on Dec 7th 2006  -  Subject: waiting for 3 days now. cashout still pending.
i did a cashout request on 3 december.It said plese allow up to 24 hours for the money to be in your account. now it is 7 decewmber and it still says pending. I mailed support and they mail me back about some partypoker sponsorship which i dont have. ???????????? I have lost my position in the leaderboard cause i need that money in my cd account. Can you please tell me now when i will receive it. ?? I'm very unhappy about this all, really.
60359 Nibs: 15,565
Posted on Dec 7th 2006
I'm in the same situation made my cash out request on the 04th December also showing as Pending. Just emailed support for an answer. I have no sponsorships outstanding. Thanks
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Dec 7th 2006

I don't want to be rude but these questions should be handled via email with our support team.

Forums Rules & Guidelines:

RULE NUMBER 1: If your post relates to your individual pokerinside account in ANY way and you have an issue, concern or problem with it, you MUST email support @ pokerinside.com rather than post the issue on our Forum. We do not want to have a Forum filled with questions and concerns about YOUR sponsorships, YOUR money, or anything else that pertains to your account. Those issues are for email support.

Thank you.

20938 Nibs: 5,018
Posted on Dec 7th 2006
i'm very sorry and dont want to be rude either,but i did mail to support and got a mail back that really had nothing to with my question. I mailed again 2 days ago but didnt receive any answer yet. the leaderboard isnt waiting for me and i saw that people get their answers here very quick. thats why i posted it here. But again. i didnt meant to be rude and i didnt know about this rule. I saw more Questions about payouts actually. well i hope someone will read my email soon huh...what else can i do...
Posted on Dec 7th 2006

It's ok , I wish I could help you here in the forums but I can't :( I'm not in charge of accounts.

21 Nibs: 280
Posted on Dec 8th 2006
If you are having an issue with a cashout, please e-mail me at zack @ pokerinside.com and I will resolve the issue for you. Thank you!
60359 Nibs: 15,565
Posted on Dec 8th 2006
Thanks Zack have just sent email. Chris
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Dec 13th 2006
hm.. does cd poker not really cash out or what ?
Posted on Dec 13th 2006

hm.. does cd poker not really cash out or what ?

What you mean? Yes they cashout properly and here too.

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]