The Tourny players

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-13 of 13 total posts
31137 Nibs: 58,446
Posted on Nov 15th 2006  -  Subject: The Tourny players
Was wondering if Pokerinside could do something about tournement players? If U do well in a tourny perhaps give some extra nibs. I have finished 1st between 4-7 tournys on cdpoker but never gotten anything from pokerinside. If u only play tournements u dont get any nibs or anything else. Couldnt U give players that come in top10 of a tourny an amount of nibs for their achievement? I dont say U should give anything for just competing in a tourny but it would be a nice bonus to get some nibs if u finish in top10 or 20 for that matter :D Yesterday I finished 2nd in the 4000 rebuy :D Its not because I dont play cash games I do, but for a great achievement in a tourny I think there should be something too :D Perhaps pick out some tournys U think would grant some nibs. f.exp the 4k, 7500, 10k, and 20k Just an idea, perhaps u could consider it. bashh25
bashh25
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Nov 15th 2006

Well alot of our members are only tournament one and they do receive nibs for playing SnGs and MTTs. And as some said having a shot in a 50 players 1000$ freerolls is a great shot at easy money (almost 500$) for first place!

Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Nov 20th 2006
Well alot of our members are only tournament one and they do receive nibs for playing SnGs and MTTs. And as some said having a shot in a 50 players 1000$ freerolls is a great shot at easy money (almost 500$) for first place! Simon - I think bashh25's question was about RECOGNITION for being a SUCCESSFUL tourney player. Yes, we get nibs(if you are a non-US player) for buying into a tourney. Big deal!. 45 for each $1.00 in admin fee. Are you suggesting that we just buy our nibs? That does make it a little more clear now, doesn't it? A different mind set to compete in tourney's Simon. It would have been nice if some thought had been put into rewarding tourney players for their skills, as well as the player that plays six ring games at a time to amass nibs and CD points to retire that amazing reload bonus. But then, being a US Player..... I'm used to being treated as a second class citizen.
Posted on Nov 20th 2006

Ok i understand i wasnt sure and its a nice suggestion aswell wizard. Regarding your US situation i know you might not be a big fan of QPoker but i wanted to tell you that in a week or so members will earn nibs by playing there (US players can aswell) So just wanted to let you know. Glad to have you back btw been awhile.

34101 Nibs: 2,399
Posted on Nov 20th 2006  -  Subject: QPoker
You mean all the time I've been playing at Q Poker for the last almost two weeks means nothing? I work to hard playing to be patience much longer.
Ouch Bad Beat Again!
Posted on Nov 21st 2006

You mean all the time I've been playing at Q Poker for the last almost two weeks means nothing? I work to hard playing to be patience much longer.

What's the point? I big reason why you should hold on! It going to be very soon you will earn poker nibs and climb leaderboards by playing there.

36890 Nibs: 3,994
Posted on Nov 24th 2006
Tried Q poker, and about 1000 players online, is it worth depositing any money there?
h8_2muck
Posted on Nov 25th 2006

Tried Q poker, and about 1000 players online, is it worth depositing any money there?

Soon there will be more players and also we got Poker.com that you might want to have a look!

6805 Nibs: 4,552
Posted on Dec 10th 2006
Bashh25 I assume that Pi is a business and that the point of the benefits to members is to encourage people to become members and stay members. If that is the case, you need to consider who is most valuable to PI, ring game players who can potentially earn them money every hand, or tournement players who earn them money once, when they sign up to a tournement. The more succesful you are in tournements, the less you earn for them because you play in fewer tournements! The funny thing is, as I do not have time to play tournements oftan (although I like them) I play ring games and I am not happy with PI because I think the leaderboard system is a waste of time for people like me who can not claim the reward for success - entry into a tournement I can not play in! They can not win!
64263 Nibs: 31,055
Posted on Dec 15th 2006
there should be way more ways to get nibs
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Dec 21st 2006
thank you for the info :)
27203 Nibs: 26,355
Posted on Dec 22nd 2006
there should be way more ways to get nibs Absolutely!
--- "Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents." - Lou Krieger
29660 Nibs: 23,624
Posted on Dec 30th 2006
ty for the info Simon!
Displaying #1-13 of 13 total posts

header

[close]