poker rooms & nibs

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on May 25th 2010  -  Subject: poker rooms & nibs
How many poker rooms can we earn nibs from..is it just the one betmost or are there others aswell.
Moosie102
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on May 25th 2010

For the Poker Payback its BetMost and CDPoker

PS: Please make sure to post in appropriate sections of the forums, we moved a couple of your thread already. Thank you.

91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on May 25th 2010
Please, update me in how I can get poker nibs again? Can I get it for small stake playing? say limit tiny tiny.... ? I haven't smashed the floor yet, but I am near it... LOL I was hoping to catch at least 1 nib to be able to play bronze freeroll or are the rules changed there?   I've been away too long.
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on May 25th 2010
Please, update me in how I can get poker nibs again? Can I get it for small stake playing? say limit tiny tiny.... ? I haven't smashed the floor yet, but I am near it... LOL I was hoping to catch at least 1 nib to be able to play bronze freeroll or are the rules changed there?   I've been away too long. Hey Fritz, haven't seen you around much, but it's nice to hear from you now...depending on how much you have left, it's not realy hard to get the one nib. A couple of $1 DU's would do it, but if you can't do that, you can try super-micro sng'ing your way back into things...if you have the time one day. If you play about 10 Helsinki's that should give you that nib you want!  Good Luck to ya & hope to see you in the Players & Metals this weekend!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
72530 Nibs: 7,337
Posted on May 26th 2010
For the Poker Payback its BetMost and CDPoker PS: Please make sure to post in appropriate sections of the forums, we moved a couple of your thread already. Thank you.Well there is no more CD poker,so are players now getting nibs from playing at William Hill poker room  Simon?
Do it right the first time...
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on May 26th 2010  -  Subject: cd poker
There is no more cdpoker..i must check my out..been awhile since i signed out..if so what happens to my popints there?
Moosie102
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on May 26th 2010
Please, update me in how I can get poker nibs again? Can I get it for small stake playing? say limit tiny tiny.... ? I haven't smashed the floor yet, but I am near it... LOL I was hoping to catch at least 1 nib to be able to play bronze freeroll or are the rules changed there?   I've been away too long. Hey Fritz, haven't seen you around much, but it's nice to hear from you now...depending on how much you have left, it's not realy hard to get the one nib. A couple of $1 DU's would do it, but if you can't do that, you can try super-micro sng'ing your way back into things...if you have the time one day. If you play about 10 Helsinki's that should give you that nib you want!  Good Luck to ya & hope to see you in the Players & Metals this weekend!Yes, it is a long time ago. Haven't got time for much poker.... and when I have time I have been playing *cough* elsewhere. I see betmost has changed its outlook... me like it more now. I am trying to get back.... well, trying. I can do some helsinki's... thanks for the tip.   There will be no Metals this weekend for me, because I haven't got that nib yet and no token. I might be able to be in Players, depending on how tired I am after work. It is so late here, it is past midnight.    
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts

header

[close]