Payback problem: bonus dollars

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts
135935 Nibs: 1,335
Posted on Oct 30th 2010  -  Subject: Payback problem: bonus dollars
Hi, i noticed u send send an email about thhis problem but i have a couple of questions. will we get those cents that got away? (because i think i won like 7,xx dollars on payback and got 7bonus dollars, and then got 2,xx dollars and got 2 bonus dollars. are you guys looking into that? thanks, PI forever :P
I will be rich
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Nov 5th 2010

Yes we are working on solution as we speak. If there is any problem with your payback meanwhile please email us at support @ pokerinside.com

104930 Nibs: 4,149
Posted on Dec 5th 2010  -  Subject: payback????
five more 0$ deposits on my account today, does anyone know what this is all about.
94247 Nibs: 7,352
Posted on Dec 5th 2010
five more 0$ deposits on my account today, does anyone know what this is all about.cence you are pretty sure clearing a bonus which goes to your account in 5$ increments. In your transaction history should be basically one deposit with the sum of bonus you have cleared in a given period of time followed by those 0$ deposits. Yust try to switch like from last 7 days to 14 days or so, you'll see how the top number changes. So, the 0$ deposits you may just see as the counter for the increments you have cleared, which are summed up by the top deposit entry.
head of the unfurnitured dollhouse
104930 Nibs: 4,149
Posted on Dec 5th 2010
five more 0$ deposits on my account today, does anyone know what this is all about.cence you are pretty sure clearing a bonus which goes to your account in 5$ increments. In your transaction history should be basically one deposit with the sum of bonus you have cleared in a given period of time followed by those 0$ deposits. Yust try to switch like from last 7 days to 14 days or so, you'll see how the top number changes. So, the 0$ deposits you may just see as the counter for the increments you have cleared, which are summed up by the top deposit entry.this is not the case, been waiting awhile for any reply from support
94247 Nibs: 7,352
Posted on Dec 6th 2010
well. i just came home and looked at my history. it shows me another seven 0$ depostits all made around 23:00 on 4. december. I don't have a bonus to clear this month, but had exactly seven freeroll to play this sunday. so it would fit to the tokens granted. anyway...i got lots ot these deposits with 0$ throughout the last weeks. but why care, they do no harm whatsoever. :)
135935 Nibs: 1,335
Posted on Dec 7th 2010  -  Subject: g
 i played a lot last week cleared 10 dollars (1000 points... A LOT FOR MICROSTAKES) of the 50$ bonus, and i also got 88 nibs and 16.30$ on pokerpayback, then i recieved 6 bonus dollars and you told me that the 10 bonus dollars i cleared were deducted from my payback. I can´t see anything fair about that, so i´m leaving PI and Betmost for good. Thanks for your time
I will be rich
Posted on Dec 10th 2010

i played a lot last week cleared 10 dollars (1000 points... A LOT FOR MICROSTAKES) of the 50$ bonus, and i also got 88 nibs and 16.30$ on pokerpayback,

then i recieved 6 bonus dollars and you told me that the 10 bonus dollars i cleared were deducted from my payback.

I can´t see anything fair about that, so i´m leaving PI and Betmost for good.

Thanks for your time

Hey, unfortunately we don't have a choice we have to deduct bonus dollars from the payback due to iPoker rules. We can look into this with you and find a common ground to make sure you get the max benefits out from your play at Betmost. Email us at support @ pokerinside.com so we can look into this with you.

112465 Nibs: 3,143
Posted on Dec 14th 2010
 i played a lot last week cleared 10 dollars (1000 points... A LOT FOR MICROSTAKES) of the 50$ bonus, and i also got 88 nibs and 16.30$ on pokerpayback, then i recieved 6 bonus dollars and you told me that the 10 bonus dollars i cleared were deducted from my payback. I can´t see anything fair about that, so i´m leaving PI and Betmost for good. Thanks for your timeYeah I agree. I stopped depositing because of that. Whats the point of giving a Betmost bonus when it just gets deducted. PI should  stop promotiong the betmost bonus. S'ok im sure a lot stopppd playing for the same reason. Sucks we gotta learn the hard way. and I noticed that too. PI keeps taking my cents. They think if they just take some cents from us it wont matter, but im sure they are doing that to all of us so im sure they are pinching a lot of change. Thanks PI glad to see u guys take everydime you can! and whats up with this stupid 'charity freeroll' when its not even a freeroll, yu have to pay 10,000 BM points. Are you guys high? It took me all year to get 10,000points(tenbucks) What a rip, they are trying everything to make more and more off us. With this said, I can think of more reasons to stop playing here than to stay, so goodluck alll, hope u alll make the right choice too.
wanna fight?
112465 Nibs: 3,143
Posted on Dec 14th 2010
 i played a lot last week cleared 10 dollars (1000 points... A LOT FOR MICROSTAKES) of the 50$ bonus, and i also got 88 nibs and 16.30$ on pokerpayback, then i recieved 6 bonus dollars and you told me that the 10 bonus dollars i cleared were deducted from my payback. I can´t see anything fair about that, so i´m leaving PI and Betmost for good. Thanks for your timeHey, unfortunately we don't have a choice we have to deduct bonus dollars from the payback due to iPoker rules. We can look into this with you and find a common ground to make sure you get the max benefits out from your play at Betmost. Email us at support @ pokerinside.com so we can look into this with you.?? I dont get this. Who pays us. PI or Betmost. cause it sounds likea bunch of bs to us. Thanks simon
wanna fight?
Posted on Dec 15th 2010

1) You're getting more then the standard BetMost Poker benefits, obviously you can't get that + bonus dollars. If you prefer we can take you off the custom plan and you can be eligible for both.

2) We don't take cents. All numbers of rounded to the nearest number. So sometimes it works in the players favour when its rounded up...and sometimes in our favour when its rounded down. But overall it works out evenly or against us cause most players try and play so its rounded up. But that's part of doing business and we don't mind rounding up and giving players a bit more.

3) Its a freeroll for charity all countributes go to charity. If you don't believe in charity and don't want to participate then simply don't. We can't force people to be generous and donate to charity and help them out. But we will always encourage it as we're making a great contirbution ourselves as its for a good cause. So unlike being  scrudge we will help the charity :)

Briefly, as we posted many times we do welcome critics etc if people can bring ideas and suggestions, complaining over the forums within bringing anything constructive to the table is useless and won't help the community. Bring some ideas/suggestions to your complaints and things will move, we always look into our members interests and make sure we get them the best benefits possible for their play. Even if we know its impossible to have everyone happy we do our best.

25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Dec 15th 2010
You get paid more by being signed up through PokerInside then had you set-up form BetMost directly. As a result we get you increased benefits which we then have BetMost Poker credit to accounts. So the answer is your get paid what you do cause of being associated with PokerInside...but the payments are done through BetMost Poker. Good luck at the tables!
Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts

header

[close]