NIBS

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
32899 Nibs: 1,117
Posted on Jan 6th 2007  -  Subject: NIBS
HI THERE I HAVE REACHED 1500 nibs .. Will the 200 $ automatically be credited to my account in here or do i have to write to pokerinside LOVE
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jan 6th 2007

Once the week finish (Time Left: 11 hours, 45 minutes) you will get your money directly in your PI Account. There might be a little delay so don't worry if its not showing instantly in your account and if there's any problem don't hesitate to contact our support team.

PS: I'm not in charge of accounts but I've noticed that you actually have 524 poker nibs this week in the leaderboards so you haven't reach a Guaranteed payouts yet. Also note that only nibs from playing poker count toward the leaderboards and its on a weekly basis so every week stats reset and the challenge is going from Sunday to Saturday at 12:00AM Server time.

Guaranteed payouts are for the current week, not your total nibs in your account.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the leaderboard don't hesitate to contact mark @ pokerinside.com and he will provide you all the information you need.

32899 Nibs: 1,117
Posted on Jan 6th 2007  -  Subject: thx
thx for the reply and thx for a nice site here
Posted on Jan 7th 2007

It's a pleasure if you have any questions feel free to ask or don't hesitate to contact our support team and thank you we're glad to see that you like our site and the services we provide you.

24834 Nibs: 2,209
Posted on Jan 11th 2007
i dont get the way your nibs work i dont think it counts all the play i just got done playing at Qpoker and came over here to see how many nibs i got for playing i got nothing what up?
may the sun shine brite upon you today
Posted on Jan 11th 2007

i dont get the way your nibs work i dont think it counts all the play i just got done playing at Qpoker and came over here to see how many nibs i got for playing i got nothing what up?

Please email our support team ( support @ pokerinside.com ) so they can look into this with you.

27203 Nibs: 26,355
Posted on Jan 15th 2007
Are there new cash bonuses for reaching the VIP levels now? Never heard of this...
--- "Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents." - Lou Krieger
Posted on Jan 15th 2007

Are there new cash bonuses for reaching the VIP levels now? Never heard of this...

Not sure what you mean ... but actually there's no cash bonus when reaching a new PokerInside VIP Level, but I must admit that it could be a great idea! You know the drill ... email our feedback team ;)

34101 Nibs: 2,399
Posted on Jan 15th 2007  -  Subject: John Preston
Very good suggestion, please submit it.
Ouch Bad Beat Again!
Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]