10 USD BetMostPokers sponsorship denied

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts
137817 Nibs: 618
Posted on Nov 9th 2010  -  Subject: 10 USD BetMostPoker sponsorship denied
I just had a nice chat with a chat operator and this is the result: General Support: Hi, how can I help you? Please tell me your PokerInside username.CRLOCKERZ: helloCRLOCKERZ: I have received a 10 USD spomsorship 5 days ago but I have not received yet the money ( in my BetMostPoker acount)General Support: Please tell me your PokerInside username.CRLOCKERZ: crlockerzGeneral Support: one moment pleaseCRLOCKERZ: okGeneral Support: Unfortunately due to security reasons you will need to deposit and play 250 raked hands, once its done you email us and we will send the 10$ in your Moneybookers account.CRLOCKERZ: and how is this a sponsorship and not just a normal bonus? actually a low bonus?General Support: Recently a lot of players from your area are having problem depositing our sponsorships therefore we can no longer take the risk to send the money first at the moment. If the situation change we will email all concerned membersGeneral Support: Sorry for the inconvenience Well .. why would I chose to deposit money to BetMostPoker when I was awarded a sponsorship and then I do not actually received it ... I would have used those 10 USD to test BetMostPoker and see if it is worth depositing some money ... Why would I deposit and risk losing some money (maybe 40-50-100 USD) and then receive a 10 USD sponsorship (which would mean actually something like a 25% to 10% first deposit bonus)? I think you should mention something, somewhere in the sponsorship details regarding this request so people will not waste time for something that is not what it looks. Best regards CR
135935 Nibs: 1,335
Posted on Nov 10th 2010  -  Subject: hi
Hi clock, they are having some technical issues lately, for example with the poker payback wich is taking money from us :( so maybe it´s just something they will workout. I have recieved 2 sponsorships so far (including betmost 10$), and i had no problem recieving the money. i hope you get your sponsorship without depositing cause Pi is a great site and promotes some nice freerolls, but it would be very nice of PI Mark or Simon to come and give you a better explanation.   wish you the best
I will be rich
Posted on Nov 10th 2010  -  Subject: hmmm
I received 2 emails saying that I have to deposit first and play 250 raked hands ... no technical dif... :)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Nov 11th 2010

Hey, as mentioned in the chat recently several players from your area are having problem depositing our sponsorships so we don't have much of a choice but to put them on hold for now. We hope to be able to fix the situation and make it happen for you. Feel free to email us and we can look into this personally with you.

Thanks!

Simon

Posted on Nov 11th 2010
Simon, If you have any doubts that I am a real player with a real posibility to deposit money, I am ok with a minimum deposit (5 Eur) upfront ... but I do not see the reason to play 200 raked hands before getting the sponsorship - what would that prove? And please clarify one more thing for me: Will this be the same for me for all sponsorships (if any)? Will I have to deposit everytime? Thanks CR
Posted on Nov 15th 2010  -  Subject: hmmm
no answer?
Posted on Nov 17th 2010
Well ... so much for "support" - 5 days without an answer ... This probably works for most of the people who joined the site, but not for me ... so ... Bye
Posted on Nov 17th 2010

Sorry for the late response crlockerz I didn't had time to check over during the weekend and I have not seen email from you. Nontheless please check your email I have sent you one.

PS: Its the second time it says my email couldn't not be delivered to you, is it the correct email you entered in PokerInside?

Posted on Nov 17th 2010
I have received at least 5 mails from PI so far (last one today about refering friends to PI), so it is the right adress...
Posted on Nov 17th 2010

I have tried to resend one to you. Let me know if you get it.

Posted on Nov 17th 2010
received and answered
118565 Nibs: 653
Posted on Nov 20th 2010
and now you got sponsorship?
whazaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts

header

[close]