Jokes Thread!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #211-221 of 221 total posts First Previous  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
141105 Nibs: 254
Posted on Jan 24th 2011  -  Subject: Penguin's car breaks down
A penguin was driving down the street in Phoenix when suddenly his car broke down. Luckily he was close to a shop so he dropped it off for inspection. After dropping off his car he noticed that there was an ice cream shop right across the street so he waddled over to get a gigantic waffle cone. When he returned to the shop the mechanic said "It looks like you blew a seal." The penguin replied, "No that's just a little vanilla ice cream."
141052 Nibs: 248
Posted on Jan 24th 2011  -  Subject: muffins
two muffins were baking in the oven. "Man it's hot in here," one muffin said to the other who replied, "Holy cow a talking muffin!!!"
137668 Nibs: 1,133
Posted on Jan 31st 2011
A man walks into the front door of a bar. He is obviously drunk, and staggers up to the bar, seats himself on a stool and, with a belch, asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender politely informs the man that it appears that he has already had plenty to drink, he could not be served additional liquor at this bar, and could a cab be called for him?
c-asa e-n tenis !!!
76454 Nibs: 2,001
Posted on Jun 21st 2012  -  Subject: Tipical Blonde
Post your joke here, but please follow these simple rules: 1. No offensive jokes of any kind.* 2. You're only allowed to post 1 joke per day* 3. Don't copy/paste long jokes from website. 4. Don't quote/post ''Haha good one! Lol etc.'' as such posts won't end and this thread will get a 10x Haha for 1x Joke. * Any posts of these types will be deleted. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules. If everybody follow these simple rules there shouldn't be any problems and this thread will stay open. Go ahead, make us laugh!!! :) A blonde gerst on an airoplane and sits in a first class seat. After takeoff the hostess asks her to move as she has a 2nd class ticket. "I m Blonde beautifull and I'm not moveing" she said. The hostes tells the co-pilot who approaches the blonde and asks her to move. "I'm Blonde beautifull and I'm not moving" she says. The co-pilot tells the cptain who says "Ok I'll deal with this". He approches the Blonde and wispers in her ear. She gets up and moves straigth to the 2nd class seats. How did you do that asked the hostess. I'm married to a blonde he says and told her the front seats arn't going to New York.
baz
Posted on Jun 24th 2012  -  Subject: jokes
Two Irishmen found three hand grenades on a beach. The 1st one said we best take them to the police station. What happens if 1 goes off he's asked. "We'll tell them we only found 2 he replied.
baz
Posted on Jul 14th 2013  -  Subject: Mrs Blear
Post your joke here, but please follow these simple rules: 1. No offensive jokes of any kind.* 2. You're only allowed to post 1 joke per day* 3. Don't copy/paste long jokes from website. 4. Don't quote/post ''Haha good one! Lol etc.'' as such posts won't end and this thread will get a 10x Haha for 1x Joke. * Any posts of these types will be deleted. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules. If everybody follow these simple rules there shouldn't be any problems and this thread will stay open. Go ahead, make us laugh!!! :) Sherry was being driven home when her car hit a cow and killed it. She told the driver that as he was driving he had to tell the farmer. The driver goes to the farm and when he returns 5 hours later she ask him what took so long. Well, he said, first the farmer opend a bottle of 25year old malt whisky, then his wife cooked a great meal, then his dauther took me to bed. What did you say she asked. Well I said i was Sherry Blear driver and I'd just killed the cow.
baz
137668 Nibs: 1,133
Posted on Jul 15th 2013
that's good :))
c-asa e-n tenis !!!
Posted on Aug 8th 2013  -  Subject: cherie Blair
Cherie Blair is touring the countryside in a chauffer-driven car. Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road, they hit it full on. In her usual charming manner, says to the chauffer; get out and check-you were driveng. The chauffer gets out and checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving; go tell the farmer." says Cherie Five hours later the chauffer returns, plastered , hair ruffled with a big grinon his face. ! My goodness, what happened to you" asked Cherie The chauffer replies ; When I got there the farmer opened a bottle of his best malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal, and the daughter made love to me. What on earth did you say to the farmer she asked. well, I said, I'm Cherie Blairs driver and I've just killed the cow.
baz
Posted on Dec 5th 2013  -  Subject: jokes
Post your joke here, but please follow these simple rules: 1. No offensive jokes of any kind.* 2. You're only allowed to post 1 joke per day* 3. Don't copy/paste long jokes from website. 4. Don't quote/post ''Haha good one! Lol etc.'' as such posts won't end and this thread will get a 10x Haha for 1x Joke. * Any posts of these types will be deleted. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules. If everybody follow these simple rules there shouldn't be any problems and this thread will stay open. Go ahead, make us laugh!!! :) An old man was sitting crying in the park, a young man asked what the matter was, he said " I have a beautiful 25 year old wife who makes me a fantastic meal every knight, then we make love for hours. . You should be very happy with that not srying the young man said, so why are you cring then. I can't remmemer where I live he replied
baz
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Aug 4th 2014
Today's joke of the day: My equity at PLO :)
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
241696 Nibs: 2
Posted on Aug 17th 2016
There's this drunk standing out on the street corner, and a cop passes by, and says, "What do you think you're doing?" The drunk says, "I heard the world goes around every 24 hours, and I'm waiting on my house. Won't be long now, there goes my
I like the game. My favorite is Poker. I work as
Displaying #211-221 of 221 total posts First Previous  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

header

[close]